Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 155

Big Joe:
He he thanks ! Just wake up ! Damn too early in hollidays, but i can't sleep in the morning

I had exact same garbage.

But now, having a flexible schedule get up early, despite the fact that sometimes go to bed late.

hi Mr.nims

what is the system you are using know to scalp in renko about 30 - 100 trade every day ?

thanks a lot

Renko

Hello Mr. Nims,

First, let me tell you that your system is very & very impressive. I made quite a few night tests (Canada -EDT) and it looks damn good - I love it. I hope, finally it is gonna to be a welcome "break" for my family, so big thanks.

In you PDF I've found 2 optional "tools" - Probability Meter & Renko Script; a question - is it possible to have it?

Whatever answer - thank you again.

Regards,

Milosz

milo56:
In PDF I've found 2 optional "tools" - Probability Meter & Renko Script; a question - is it possible to have it?[/EMAIL]

Look Here 4shared - My 4shared - shared folder - free file sharing and storage

Thanks to Mr Nims, Fxlord and other members for sharing the great system.

I have been using woodies CCI on time bars, but renko bars have smoothened out woodies CCI and made a huge difference.

I take signals from classic CCI patterns and use renko chat for smoothing out price action, also for index trading.

Here is a pic.

Files:
gj.gif  29 kb

lordsfxt:
Enter when you see the arrow, exit when heiken ashi candle/bottom window bar changes color, re-enter if the color changes back into the trend.

50-100pips Stoploss only for protection., do not go with anything more than 5% of the balance in a trade.

10pip renko bars, you need to open a M10 offline chart and apply the template onto it.

I don't have a 10M offline Chart in Meta Trader,,, plus do we open a one minute live chart as well?? Where do we place the indicators?? On live chart or offline chart??

hi

already download zip file on pg. 1, load ea on 1m by using uj tpl.

but nothing post in terminal

any guide ????

Hey

Hey Friends,

Sorry for my not being here. I had a problem in life.

I had a boil on my left hand that was painful, later after a week it bursted. I thought it was a heat boil or something.. Later for 2 weeks it wasnt healing, it spread to my whole left hand and i didnt know what to do.

So i went to the doctor, he told me to go to the hospital to show it to a surgeon, i showed it to a surgeon he said 300$ to do a surgery, i was ready. but one of my family friend suggested it could be done in 10$ in a government hospital.

So i went to a government hospital and before doing the surgery they made me go through some tests. After the tests they suddenly put me into intensive care.... i was there in hospital for a week and i found out i have severe high blood pressure and diabetes.

The doctor said i was lucky, my severe blood pressure was like 240/90... i could have died of a heart attack. i got saved. After hospital since it was a government hospital they couldnt help me with finding out what diabetes i have.

Later i found out i have diabetes 2 and needed to take a half pill morning and night.

Now im okay.... thats why i couldnt be here.

Hey guys, im not going to be on this thread anymore. the big reason is im trying to make 80million dollars in 4-5months before this year ends from my system. I will be back only after that and help you guys too.

Adios,

Mr. Nims

Hi Mr Nims.........Wow glad they found out all that, your blood pressure is sky high !

Maybe thats the reason you got the boil, so you would seek medical help .

Good luck with your Millions I am sure you will make it, But how will all these poor people go on that cant be bothered to read the first page and keep asking the same questions.

Hello! This is my 1st post here but im afraid it's a noob post and u wont like it. I have to mention im not an ignorant. I've read the *.pdf file and i've read posts/solutions for ppl that had problems similar to mine. I have to mention i haven't read the whole thread so please excuse me if there is a solution to this posted already. I've tried everything i could think of. EA doesnt work for me.

I've enabled Expert Advisors, i've checked all the boxes in 'tools/options' and i've placed the EA in the expert folder in MT4 (it shows up in Navigator/Expert Advisors in MT4 see pic pls). After that, i opened GBP/USD pair, placed the EA there, but when i wanted to go to 'Open Offline' GBP/USD M2 timeframe wasnt there. I managed to run this EA by placing it in the 'Scripts' folder in my MT4 but when i attached it to a chart from there, it blank for a second and then it worked. I could see Renko candles. BUT it never asked me to set my 'pip box'. That window never appeared. Im using FxPro. Does anybody have a solution for this? Could it be that the markets are closed and this will work on Monday (doubt it, thought id ask though). Thank you and sorry for the long post!

Files:
template.gif  92 kb
picture.jpg  768 kb