Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 135

Sell stop

1.3720 E/U Moved stop from 1.3715 to 13720 it is OB right now ... closed for 1 pip nothing happening get out before reverse

1.5100 G/U Stopped out 1.5120 boooo!

121.60 E/J update 11:48 make 24 pips

See what happens

something like that

double signalup=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"IINWMARROWS",0,1) && iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBands_Stop_v1",4,1); double signaldown=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"IINWMARROWS",1,1) && iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBands_Stop_v1",5,1);

but i nor dont know the exact Buffers for BBands, and neither i am coder...

mr_nims:
MACD ALERT 2 Indicator, Fixed the repaint Issue and ability to turn on and off the alarms, Special Thanks to Silvio Invernici

Hi Nims. Thanks for your efforts. Can you get the guy to fix the repaint in Chaos Oscillator?

200pips

Please check

Files:
2_4.jpg  98 kb

Computer Slow down

When using renko I see my computer crawl

Is it the Ram the processor or the video card. I thought if I switched to a 64 bit machine it would help but no because MT4 is 32 bit

I have 3.20 Ghz P4 processor 3 gig of ram nothing special vid card

4000 kbps internet speed

What does anyone know about this it's really only when I run renko ... I can only have maybe 4 pairs going and it crawls

if you are using 20pips system, try set the BBANDS history in NBars to lower setting, something like 1000

dryclean:
When using renko I see my computer crawl

Is it the Ram the processor or the video card. I thought if I switched to a 64 bit machine it would help but no because MT4 is 32 bit

I have 3.20 Ghz P4 processor 3 gig of ram nothing special vid card

4000 kbps internet speed

What does anyone know about this it's really only when I run renko ... I can only have maybe 4 pairs going and it crawls

INWMARROWS RePaints

hankeys:
i found this EA, its called LyliaMod.mq4, it can open trade on INWMARROWS, where they appears. It uses ICustom function. so i set this EA to confirm the trade and Alarm on. So now i have alarm only if arrow is put in graph.

Is there anyone, who can improve this EA, to set the filter with BBBands? i try it with ICustom, but with no luck.

THX

Any EA based off of INWMARROWS will not work. The arrows are set by using info from the next bar -- so in real time you do not get the same arrows since the NEXT BAR has not occurred yet. The same is true of the Chaos Oscillator - totally worthless.

KingHigh

Cant find m2 offline charts

Hey guys!

just got the setup last night. this morning though two problems. first the system got stuck using fxpro. i had four charts up. uninstall and restart still same stuff. even deleted the folder manually, as soon as i install fxpro same issue. so i thoguht i'll try other brokers. Alpari, fxdd, exness, and fxcm, tried all they all have one problem. some dont have 2m offline not available other system hang... please help

i really need to know how to get the 2min offline charts, if they are not listed.

thanks

Imran

Imran,

I take it you are all sorted now !!!

Alkis

Soondoock:
Pair : EURUSD

Indicators : Ichimoku

Box Size : 5 pips.

TP: 10-15pips

SL: opposite side of the channel (If channel is flat you can avoid trades or place 25 pips sl )

Rules to Buy:

1- Buy when the box closed above the channel. (see picture)

Rules for Sell:

2- Sell when the box closed below the channel. (see picture)

Hope this helps.

Since it appears your just using the Teken Sen and the Kijun Sen why not simply drop Ichimoku altogether and just use a 9 SMA and a 26 SMA cross?

If you add those two SMA's to your current template, you'll they mirror each other more or less perfectly. You can then use a 1 SMA(Close) to track the buy/sell signals on the 9/26 cross.