Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 124

renko trading

I am exploring renko trading system . Read that if I place 125pts on daily chart it give good result and where can i get this renko chart , can I get a reliable chart ?

to keithfdean

To keithfdean,

looks like there is some issue with 5 digit broker,

i would manually add a zero to the levels.

BudFoxx:
To keithfdean,

Many thanks for the response BudFoxx

What are the levels? and where do I find them?

Should I use a different broker? Who? (I'm using Alpari)

Sorry for these newbie questions, I am new to this platform

BTW, how do I generate an M3 offline chart?

Rgds

5 digit

No you dont have to change your Broker, Alpari is pefectly fine.

Its just that some indicators are programed for 4 digit brokers only, so they need a little configuration. And thats the reason, i think, your pic looks different=the levels are too close to each other.

So the easies way to fix that is when you open the indicators editor menu and add a zero to its parameters so that the indicator can work with your 5 digit broker.

Doesnt work always but i would try it first befor changing the code. About M3 offline chart, im sorry i cant help you i am not using the rekon offline charts. but i think there was some explanation in the beginning of the threat, not sure.

Hope that helps,

take care.

where are we upto with the system?

i have used it with a few peeps from the board but we have found its not all that.

you loose so many pips in the one candle by the time you have confirmed entry (the earliest possible being the second candle in either direction) you could well have burnt up 20 odd pips...

on its own i think it has limited use. if you use it with a time/price chart i think there are other opportunities...

thoughts?

Hello Mr Nims

This is my favorite thread

Any progress on your ghostrider strategy? Good job and thanks for your help! Have a good day.

Try this

BudFoxx:
To keithfdean,

BudFoxx:
No you dont have to change your Broker, Alpari is pefectly fine.

Its just that some indicators are programed for 4 digit brokers only, so they need a little configuration. And thats the reason, i think, your pic looks different=the levels are too close to each other.

So the easies way to fix that is when you open the indicators editor menu and add a zero to its parameters so that the indicator can work with your 5 digit broker.

Doesnt work always but i would try it first befor changing the code. About M3 offline chart, im sorry i cant help you i am not using the rekon offline charts. but i think there was some explanation in the beginning of the threat, not sure.

Hope that helps,

take care.

I m using 5digits broker as well and no problems.

In order to change the block size or renko size and M3, simply double click your RenkoLive Chart v3.2, there you will see common and input tab. Click on the input and change the renko box size from 10 to 20 and the renko time frame from 2 to 3. click OK.

Hope this solved your problems.

Orinin

BudFoxx:
To keithfdean,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I use a 5 digit broker and had the same issue as keithfdean. It opened up hundreds of horizontal bars across the screen and bogged down the whole system.

To fix it, right click at any blank point on the chart, select Indicators list, select sweetspots, then edit. Change the value of SweetSpotMainLevels from 100 to 1000 & click ok - that should fix it. Right click on the chart again & save the template to keep the changes.

I wish Mr.Nims and Orinin to look into this system and create an simple EA for this., can you help., or any members can help;

please view this thread and post no; 509 (piptrap-its me in forex factory).

I use to surf forex for renko just crossed this thread day back and found u are a ardent trader in renko.,

please visit this thread and check post no; 509

Renko Block Charts - Page 34 @ Forex Factory

I am sure you will be interested as I posted a betterment after around 36 hours of setting proper indicators for this system.

I seek an EA out of this system., can u help bring out an EA for this., I have also posted in the thread.

regards

Nair

i dont think people fully understand. if you get 2 renko bricks in the same direction then you take the trade out of every indicator i have tested i cannot find anything which gets you in earlier than this.

this is why i have stated your burn up 20-40 pips by the time you have got in.

on its own i do not think renko is of much use, try using it in conjunction with a normal chart....

nair:
I wish Mr.Nims and Orinin to look into this system and create an simple EA for this., can you help., or any members can help;

please view this thread and post no; 509 (piptrap-its me in forex factory).

I use to surf forex for renko just crossed this thread day back and found u are a ardent trader in renko.,

please visit this thread and check post no; 509

Renko Block Charts - Page 34 @ Forex Factory

I am sure you will be interested as I posted a betterment after around 36 hours of setting proper indicators for this system.

I seek an EA out of this system., can u help bring out an EA for this., I have also posted in the thread.

regards

Nair