Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 53

I can only scroll back to AUG 14 on my broker on the 1min chart, but its okay. just need 1-2 months worth data.

EA's

Is anyone having any success with the EA's created w/in this thread for the manual trading systems?

bnbb2004:
Is anyone having any success with the EA's created w/in this thread for the manual trading systems?

I don't think so bnbb2004, as a matter of fact there wasn't any EA created specifically for this system. We do test some other EAs that could be adapted for this system but they didn't give good results.

lordsfxt:
I can only scroll back to AUG 14 on my broker on the 1min chart, but its okay. just need 1-2 months worth data.

Lordsfx please if you can share with us, which renko system do you think is giving you better results, the HA one, the one using 10pips/50pips renko bars or the fractals/support/resistance? Thanks...

ema

M8's Has anyone tried to add Ema 5,close and Ema 25 close to the chart with 25pips Renko, crosses shows good entry points.

Orinin:
I remember in this tread that you ever said that 10pip on 10m and 50pip on 50m is the most profitable one. I agree with you as since applying 10pip 2m onto my live trading, has enable me to profit not less than usd900 every day.

Lordfx-I will get rich faster than you in this case.....just

However I used Tudor Girl and bigtrend to filter the trend.

But my request is would you mind to share the script for 50pipprice enable to open 50m offline chart.

Thanks for you help.

Hi Orinin, how is it going your combination of renko with tudor girl indicator for filtering? are you still using it? thanks

Offline market simulator

Just wondering if anyone found a way to run a simulator with renko bars on so i can simulate forward testing? I have the simulator installed into my metatrader that does normal charts but any ideas on how to run a offline chart?

Any help would be appreciated.

bh4v1k

HAPPY PIPS!

bh4v1k:
Just wondering if anyone found a way to run a simulator with renko bars on so i can simulate forward testing? I have the simulator installed into my metatrader that does normal charts but any ideas on how to run a offline chart?

Any help would be appreciated.

bh4v1k

HAPPY PIPS!

Hi bh4v1k, if you want to run a simulator with renko bars I think what you need to do is to change the timeframe on the renko script settings to any of the time frames normally used by metatrader. I usually choose the 5 min chart. Then open the 5min chart as an offline chart to display de renko bars and keep it open. Then start your simulator and run it on a live 5 min chart but the renko bars will show up instead of normal candles. When you finish testing close everything, restart your platform and the 5 min chart will appear as usual with candles instead of renko.

This the way I do it with strategy tester so probably it might work with a simulator as well.

masps:
Hi bh4v1k, if you want to run a simulator with renko bars I think what you need to do is to change the timeframe on the renko script settings to any of the time frames normally used by metatrader. I usually choose the 5 min chart. Then open the 5min chart as an offline chart to display de renko bars and keep it open. Then start your simulator and run it on a live 5 min chart but the renko bars will show up instead of normal candles. When you finish testing close everything, restart your platform and the 5 min chart will appear as usual with candles instead of renko. This the way I do it with strategy tester so probably it might work with a simulator as well.

Appreciated masps, i will try that now.

Thanks again

HAPPY PIPS!

sps:
Hi bh4v1k, if you want to run a simulator with renko bars I think what you need to do is to change the timeframe on the renko script settings to any of the time frames normally used by metatrader. I usually choose the 5 min chart. Then open the 5min chart as an offline chart to display de renko bars and keep it open. Then start your simulator and run it on a live 5 min chart but the renko bars will show up instead of normal candles. When you finish testing close everything, restart your platform and the 5 min chart will appear as usual with candles instead of renko. This the way I do it with strategy tester so probably it might work with a simulator as well.

I am using the strategy tester aswel, tried it but its still showing the live price on the offline chart instead of the prices from the live test period. Any ideas on why this is?

Thanks in advance

bh4v1k

HAPPY PIPS!