Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 47

On 1 minute chart Sfractals REPAINTS like a bad worm !

BUT i don't test on renko charts !

Caution guys !

lordsfxt:
Renko Fractals v1.0beta w/S&R

Trading strategy type: Swing and Trend following 2 in one.

Pairs: Fiber, Cable, Dragon, Euro-yen, Aussie & Loonie.

----------

Enter Rule: Wait for Fractal Alert for buy/sell

Stoploss: At the support/resistance.

Exit: TP of your choice, Trailing or Wait for opposite signal from fractal

-----------

Setup

Open 1min charts and scroll back 1-2 month worth of data.

Then load the 25pippricebar script onto the 1min chart

Open m25 offline chart for the pairs.

Load the template "Lordsfxt_Renko_fractals_v1.0beta.tpl" onto the offliner charts.

--------------

Happy testing and please see if you can improve it.

Thank you very much for your efforts, lordsfxt! One question: Do you still use your Renko Ashi 2.0 system which you posted before? Or do you recommend to use your new system instead of the old system?

Best regards!

why?

Hi LordFx,

I Wonder why did you bought GBPUSD at your monitoring when there were clear signal for sell?

Meister_Propper:
Thank you very much for your efforts, lordsfxt! One question: Do you still use your Renko Ashi 2.0 system which you posted before? Or do you recommend to use your new system instead of the old system? Best regards!

I'm still using that, the new system is a beta version which means its a test version, thats why i have put up a demo to test it and you to see .

But i know there's room for improvement.

Big Joe:
On 1 minute chart Sfractals REPAINTS like a bad worm !

BUT i don't test on renko charts !

Caution guys !

Its the only fractal indicator with alarm that i could find, I'm still trying to find a fractal indicator like bill Williams fractal in metatrader, but with alarms so i do not need to be seated on the screen waiting for the fractal.

Pls if you can find a better one much appreciate it.

Soondoock:
Hi LordFx, I Wonder why did you bought GBPUSD at your monitoring when there were clear signal for sell?

At 7 GMT, it broke out of resistance at 1.6425 which made me believe its going into a trend setup, but at 8 GMT london guys started selling heavily, But i still holding onto it because i think its a bear trap, probability meter is still suggesting USD is very weak. So i am expecting it should close into the positive in US session.

lordsfxt:
At 7 GMT, it broke out of resistance at 1.6425 which made me believe its going into a trend setup, but at 8 GMT london guys started selling heavily, But i still holding onto it because i think its a bear trap, probability meter is still suggesting USD is very weak. So i am expecting it should close into the positive in US session.

Ok, Thanks for the explanation. But did you had a sell signal using "beta fractal" system?

fractal with alert

lordsfxt:
Its the only fractal indicator with alarm that i could find, I'm still trying to find a fractal indicator like bill Williams fractal in metatrader, but with alarms so i do not need to be seated on the screen waiting for the fractal. Pls if you can find a better one much appreciate it.

fractal with alert

Files:

Thanks masps for the indicator, I tried to PM you but couldn't. Please send me a message with way to contact you,

Best.

Hi lordfx,

I have been following this post from the begining & would like to thank you for all of your work & efforts. Have you checked out The Maximum Lot course (a free PDF) from Expert4x.com. I thought that this could help you out to get to your $1 Million Dollars sooner.

Many Thanks