Just a simple system of 14 point

halo anyone,

I'm newbie here, I found the system is simple easy and I want to develop on this forum, which may have helped me. and hope somebody helped me to improve this system.

The system

using 4hr Time Frame, see the establishment or open price of the 4 hour candle, in the distance pull over 14 point above and 14 point down price from the open price, and mark it with Line and so the open price, then note if the price moves touch 14 price point above, and then touch the price of open price, and then touching 14 price point down. it means 14 price point above from the opening price it is our buy level, as well as vice versa. I hope this explanation can be understand, sorry if my english bad. thank you

Gerald Tahija:
halo anyone,

I'm newbie here, I found the system is simple easy and I want to develop on this forum, which may have helped me. and hope somebody helped me to improve this system.

The system

using 4hr Time Frame, see the establishment or open price of the 4 hour candle, in the distance pull over 14 point above and 14 point down price from the open price, and mark it with Line and so the open price, then note if the price moves touch 14 price point above, and then touch the price of open price, and then touching 14 price point down. it means 14 price point above from the opening price it is our buy level, as well as vice versa. I hope this explanation can be understand, sorry if my english bad. thank you

You mean this system? ..4H Box Breakout Strategy Expert Advisors

The problem is that it only gives you one signal per week. Have you tried support and resistance trading?...or trading with pivots?... That way, you should profit the entire week.

fxnewbie:
You mean this system? ..4H Box Breakout Strategy Expert Advisors The problem is that it only gives you one signal per week. Have you tried support and resistance trading?...or trading with pivots?... That way, you should profit the entire week.

What is your system? Can you point us to the thread where you explain it?

hi

hi Gerald Tahija,

could u attach your current performance/statement using that system ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Gerald Tahija:
halo anyone,

The system

Hi, This is a very common strategy among traders. I have indicator that can help you with your strategy. I also have a EA for your strategy.

Candle_signal = indicator

Candle_system_[mr_nims] = EA

Best of luck!

HeHe...

I've been playing with breakouts for awhile...while breakouts were playing me...I would wait for say 20-30 pips til the price action will rich my imaginary support or resistant level...I would get tired and inpatient...until I noticed that I already knew where price will go and whether or not it will touch the imaginary levels I head in my mind and on my charts...so I just started placing my buy/sell orders not waiting for price to reach this and that line...after doing so...by the time the price would move to my imaginary lines I would already make my 25-30 pips and retire for the day....

SL and TP

mr_nims:
Hi, This is a very common strategy among traders. I have indicator that can help you with your strategy. I also have a EA for your strategy.

Candle_signal = indicator

Candle_system_[mr_nims] = EA

Best of luck!

Does this candle-system EA has an SL and TP ?

regards, peldoman