Market Statistics (Volume Histogram, VWAP with SD bands) - page 23

Hello,

I am talking of the one for market statistics that shows volume histogram, PVP, VWAP and SD bands in line with JPerl's method.

Many thanks.

Dan

indicator asked

danjuma:
Hello,

I am talking of the one for market statistics that shows volume histogram, PVP, VWAP and SD bands in line with JPerl's method.

Many thanks.

Dan

Hi can you send me this one, you are talking about ?

My email address is :

jaguar1637 at yahoo.com

jaguar1637:
Hi can you send me this one, you are talking about ?

My email address is :

jaguar1637 at yahoo.com

I am talking of the one on this thread by the OP. I have not got it as I have not downloaded it, as I am interested in using it for stocks through my IB chart, hence the reason for my question in the first place.

[langtitle=es]VWMACD indicador[/langtitle]

akift:
Ok here is a screenshot from my current research. I believe with Market Statistics indicators we have a pretty solid picture of what is going on in the market.

As it is 1:20 am here I need to go to sleep now. I will talk about this later.

Akif,

[lang=es]I appreciate too much your work on market statistics. I wish to test your indicator (v. 7.0) using the VWMACD indicator at hte attached thumbnails in this post. Please. let me know where did you get it.[/lang]

ricacuzo:
[lang=es]I appreciate too much your work on market statistics. I wish to test your indicator (v. 7.0) using the VWMACD indicator at hte attached thumbnails in this post. Please. let me know where did you get it.[/lang]

All codes based on MA , MACD and so one are lagging and their informations based on the past.

market profile

HI ..is this thread still alive? I loaded the indicators market statistics version 7 and the market profile indicator on my MT4 but i just get the profile on the left and the light blue line above or below the price..along with SD bands....so is there anything wrong with th indicators? Anyone willing to update ?

Waw Fantastic indicators and a huge effort thaaaaanx

But whe i open 2 instances of the indicator the second one override the 1st one , lets say i need to see Market profile for the last 3 days ,also Market profile for last 5 days on the same chart IS That applicable !!!!!!!!

Regards

Problem with Indicator version 4_2 for EA use

hello,

i have found this wonderful indicator in the version 4.2, now i have a problem with the Indicator, i will use the Indicator with an Expert Advisor, the indicator is working perfectly with the iCustom function and all data are printed, but the problem is, that the EA is reloading the Indicator with each new Tick on the Chart, and the CPU is continous working and the terminal is slowing down. I am not a professional Coder and i have now idea, what is the Problem in the Indicator for the realoading.

Is there a Coder here, that can me give a idea to resolve the problem?

thank you and a happy new year

zickzack111

Why release 4.2 ? there is release 7

Hi

R U talking about the Market_Statistics ?

There is a release 7

All the best

Try this w/ LWMA case 6

Happy new year

Try Applied_Price w/ new LWMA case 6

I correct the indicator

john