Jubilee bar break system - page 5

fxbs:
Wilder's_DX_cci_prcB_bars & good luck with the system

Wilder's_DX_cci_prcB_bars.mq4 (5.5 KB, 131 views)

my research go -- as far as the dig shown === it is for gbp/chf, really hard to guess currency pair

(if you reach a result better than mine, you are more than welcome to exchange the input parameter with mine )

for this indicator

if you TUNE it well -- input parameter, you may identify possible REVERSAL i.e. in simple words --- very good EXIT signal

but not easy to tune at all !!

Files:
my_research.jpg  413 kb

Hallo xx3xxx,

can you tell us please the parameters for the BLUE and RED moving averages that appear on your image? thans in advance...

Is this the general idea?

Files:
jbcan.gif  31 kb

got it from the indicator -- I did not set it up (EMA parameter) Myself

did take a look at that template, but too many indicator on that frame, so I do not know which one (6 - 14 indic on that tpl)

but I did not try to show the red / blue line, too much hassle to read, -- can you see the THICK RED lines on the right

it takes me a long time to set the parameter right to get that THICK RED lines in the APEX -- imagine if we know the Reverse point accurately and when it happen in 5M chart, it would be amazing --- I got it done last weekend, so I will test whether that indicator perform well in live trade for detecting possible reverse point === looking forward to it

suggestion, pick some nonLag series indicator -- it may not give you that 2 lines, but it will give you some other color or symbol, so you don't have to read that 2 lines at all --- you may also check on 3-cross something series when you look for your indicator

appendix

try this -- if you want to set it up yourself -- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

if you got some good , reliable ENTRY indicator (or a combination) -- easy to read and will put us into profit in the immediate 20 min to 2 hours, let me know, we could have a little chat

todd-- in the following post -- put more words in it please -- may use TEXT in MT4 to put more text there

--- the system seem to use 2 jubilee line and set it as range to do something-- but I don't understand it as well

Thanks xx3xxx,

I'll check it...

the indicator is tested today -- on aussie vs USD

so far , it look satisfactory

but today is a slow day -- so it needs more TEST in the next few days

see my dig, thick blue lines -- are from the indicator

Files:
aussie_today.jpg  179 kb

it is perfect so far

not sure whether the next move is up or down

but looking good in TEST -- very visaul, very easy to use

Files:
au_today.jpg  273 kb

one more dig

Files:
au_3.jpg  142 kb

look at the thick blue line (3 blue line on the apex -- top)

note: red line (normal and slim red line) are produced from another indicator -- but this show how good is this indicator too

it is amazing -- even aussie move so slowly today (at least , it is moving, unlike other currencies)

maybe thunderstorm will HIT tonight !!

Files: