Testing of systems of forecasting - page 2

some brokers give this info. Also there is a orderbook.

also there are options prices on CME

found one more for everyone -- reading this "predicting FUTURE crystal ball thread"

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053/page16

you have to set the parameter for this one

this is neural network tool for intraday trend forecast by NNEA

WE need long term (like 1.5 day) forecast of DIRECTION

Forecasting ---

I spent some time to dig on this concept

I've got a few old template that got these indicator

NOW, mostly, I give it up

=== as the IDEALOGY is pretty a big mistake

let's say, we finally arrive a good forecasting indicator

then

will we BET on next few candles on 1H bar

is it wrong to bet on candle range -- for forecasting future

===== I liked this idea in the past, as I believe in datamining (one method of datamining behind technology is NEURAL Network -- but those forecasting indicator claim to have Neural network, they don't even use array -- so ..... NN is not include in your indicator coding, most likely) and such , but forex move in a way like GYRO movement -- it has to swing !!

njel:

njel:
Woow! It looks so dirty.

look at my screens

[nnea trend predictor]

if you have forecasting indicator , I think

you could post your Screen here-- stated the GMT time of the Screen

then post in this thread again -- 3 hours and 7 hours later, the New screen -- then we know -- whether your indicators are GOOD with forecasting -- and how to optimise your indicator-- to have some form of prediction ability (some really does, but take some hard work, to optimise the indicator , I 've got less than 5 -- on 30 min chart)

actually, forecasting could be coming back -- last for this week till maybe next

but you must able to use FIBO (that is a personal statistic on whether you did use it successfully -- if fibo is not your thing, then forget it)

or you did collect some usual statistic on USD or JPY related how it move about e.g. the enclosed dig is AUDJPY -- then you could do forecasting with + - 30 pips accuracy --- for those swing

very few indicator, include those in this thread will do the task -- but I think statistics could play a key role in the coming few days -- i.e. should be regular

njel:

sir can u give me this indicator. please sir help me.

Forex prediction

forexprediction.mq4

Files: