Trading System by Xard777 - page 246

francisfinley:
you are alive! where are you?

Were the Heck have you been Francis?

I thought you were a goner.

How has everything been going across the pond?

Much rain lately?

ish

ismael360:
Were the Heck have you been Francis?

I thought you were a goner.

How has everything been going across the pond?

Much rain lately?

ish

im in New Zealand now. Been here for 2 years. I take it you and Dan are still trading? Everyone else has given up the ghost!!

There is no one around.... My robots are still going up and down and I have neglected them a bit because ive just been working and been on the piss for 2 years having a holiday now its time to make some money again!

You can see that I am using the signalineslope as part of the entry filter (along with the MACD).

But it was a tad bit late for my liking today (as you can see from the screenshots).

The whole idea of the slope is to keep you out of sideways market so there is a bit of give and take.

The strategy on the other hand is sound where we look to enter our trade on or as close to the Daily Open line and run it to the dashed lines 50, 100 & 150 Pip$ and today was true to form.

I will look at a workaround re the slope (possibly tweak it).

I have enclosed the template from the screenshot for your perusal.

All the best

XARD777

You can see from the trade that I was a bit late to the party but no need to be too greedy, hit your targets and bail.

Hopefully, you get the idea.

All the best

XARD777

Files:

Thankyou Xard777 ,Will you trade at what time frame, can say about this particular trading strategy do? Such admission signals exit signals.

Final Update

Complete

Enjoy!

All the best

XARD777

Files:

Able to share ideas and the specific use of trade rules? Download your system, but do not use too close from the market, drawing too, can become smaller, in what time frame the best ah

I use the 1hr chart and watch the Daily candle that is drawn in the background together with the MAlines to see which way the market is moving. As the day progresses the Daily candle can change direction and this change is shown with the MAline and MACD giving us an opportunity to take advantage of that move.

As I have said before that this is a simple entry system for daily use where you look to trade off (or as close to) the Daily Open line. Your exit targets being the dashed lines (at 50 Pip$ intervals) 50 Pip%, 100 Pip$ & 150 Pip$ depending on the currency or commodity traded. I have shown some screenshots in previous posts of the different ways that you can trade this system.

As the old saying goes... give a man a fish and you feed him for the Day, but give him the tools to feed himself and you will find him in the corner of the bar totally inebriated.

Well with these tools no two traders trade the same way, you will need to find your own comfort zone and trade within your own boundaries. The only person that you are competing with is yourself. Your ability to cut your losses quickly in one direction and let your profits run longer in another direction is only something that you can learn from habitual experience (and as we all know that experience is a costly affair). Experience does show us that price tends to move more with the trend and that is exactly what this system does, it attempts to trade with the trend and keep you out the market till the trend has turned. You can of course change the trendline from 21 to 34 or 55 or any other number to suit your own personal needs.

This system is designed to visually process what the market is doing on a day to day basis. It is not rocket science so don't treat it as such. Simply play around with the settings till you get to a setup that you are comfortable with. When you are happy with the settings then I suggest that you DO NOT DEMO trade the system, making 4 million on a trade with a 50 million demo account will not cut it folks. Instead, open an account with a couple of hundred dollars and trade it live. It is the only way you will get a feel for the system and your ability to trade not just the system but yourself in a live market.

Enjoy!

All the best

XARD777

Here is the option to turn off the slope filter in the suggestion text and just use the MACD alert.

Files:

Thanks you very much valuable experience to share, I hope you can talk more about an exit strategy. Great deal indeed an art, because there are a great deal of philosophy. Entered is not easy, the key is how do we know when played, as well as the timing of the appearance.

Testing out the latest final version.

So far looking good.

The whole point of course is to trade with the trend.

Meaning trade with the bigger trend.

Meaning trade with the higher time frames trend direction.

Regardless if your trading the 4hr or Daily, you still want to trade with the next biggest if not the next two biggest time frame trend direction.

Which is what Xard just said why he uses the Daily Candle in the background.

ish

Files: