Trading System by Xard777 - page 143

aarif:
HI,

can any one please explain how to trade the 2 systems of XARD which he posted on the first page.

Or at least post a link where the instruction to trade with the system is given...

Thanks in Advance..

BYe

It would help if you read the thread.

@ fxvoilaaa

I did read the whole thread....

But i believe that some parts of the thread are missing as it may have been deleted,,, speacially from post of Xard...

So thats why i am asking if someone can explain or send a link where the instructions r given...

Thanks in Advance

holy indicators....

I just wanted to post on behalf of the newbies who seem to have concerns regarding indicators, because I feel you, I was there once myself, not that I'm an expert/guru or anything...based upon my observations over the years, and it's been several. Nothing leads price, so if price is the ultimate leading indicvator,everything else is trailing.

Drawing trendlines on multiple time frames, plotting support and resistance areas on multiple time frames with fibs really is all you need, indicators only confirm what price is actually doing, and they can be benneficial as they are for me, I suggest getting good at fibonacci use, learn to plot them correctly, look for areas that have confluence that is multiple fibs all coming together at a certain price level, if this area is a pull-back and you have trendlines supporting a bullish trending setiment you will naturally have a setiment in the market to be seeking opportunities to go long, this is'nt hard, it's just that our nature likes to complicate the hell out of everything to make it that way, in other words "the ego".

there is a really good book titled "A NEW EARTH" Awakening to your lifes purpose... it can help in your trading, because in trade you are your own worst enemy, believe that!!!

That's all I really got, don't want to kidnap, it's a good book I read it in the joint, learn fibs within fibs, trtendlines, within trendlines, and soon you will be rarely looking at indicators, best of luck!

Instructions please,, anybody

Went through the whole thread,,, but didnt find any rules or instructions for the 2 systems of Xard....

It feels like having a Car without its key........!

It would take only few mins to post the instructions ,,,, but would be of great help for newbies....

PLease somebody show us some rules for using the 2 system of XARD...

4hr chart

Took this one on Friday. It's against the major trend so it's risky. It would be more ideal if I grab the next entry going long, but I figured I would take it and see where it goes.

The SSA indi below crosses down over the (0.0) level and the 13 Gannline is red at a down angle. On the second picture the supertrend kicked in so that made me felt better. maybe I'll be able to get 40-50 pips. I'll get out if the Gannline goes green or if the SSA crosses back up or if it hits my stop loss.

Files:

On the other chart sqeeze came together. Rsioma Alert is Red with blue line below yellow. The candle is red and the GoldBand Trendline turned Gold meaning it's in a down direction. If you look at the picture it looks like the sqeeze bands are starting to come apart now. I got in a little early becuase of the other chart. I'll keep an eye out to see if it sqeezes again and see if the Rsioma Alert changes and if the Trendline changes. I would like it if I can get past the SSL 100SMA then the trend would be in my favor.

Files:
eurusd_4h_c.jpg  254 kb

hi there fellow traders

I am a newbie on the forum, still, in forex i do have some small background

About this system , even if i did my best to read from the begging, i have failed to find any downloadable links for this system.

If somebody could please point out to me the links, would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

ismael360:
On the other chart sqeeze came together. Rsioma Alert is Red with blue line below yellow. The candle is red and the GoldBand Trendline turned Gold meaning it's in a down direction. If you look at the picture it looks like the sqeeze bands are starting to come apart now. I got in a little early becuase of the other chart. I'll keep an eye out to see if it sqeezes again and see if the Rsioma Alert changes and if the Trendline changes. I would like it if I can get past the SSL 100SMA then the trend would be in my favor.

Hi Ismael:

Can you post your system with indicators ?

Thanks in advance.

ismael360:
Took this one on Friday. It's against the major trend so it's risky. It would be more ideal if I grab the next entry going long, but I figured I would take it and see where it goes. The SSA indi below crosses down over the (0.0) level and the 13 Gannline is red at a down angle. On the second picture the supertrend kicked in so that made me felt better. maybe I'll be able to get 40-50 pips. I'll get out if the Gannline goes green or if the SSA crosses back up or if it hits my stop loss.

when you stop out what is your sl?

mihai27:
I am a newbie on the forum, still, in forex i do have some small background

About this system , even if i did my best to read from the begging, i have failed to find any downloadable links for this system.

If somebody could please point out to me the links, would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Hmmm, are you saying it's been deleted?