Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2190

Mo trade all the way into the brexit - and after that

victoriajensen:

I thought so too, but it found support at 1.1230 and it has currently almost reached 1.1300. The tight range continues, unfortunately. Let's hope the referendum in the UK will end it eventually.

The pair is struggling to make any significant movement, consolidation could possibly continue before the Fed and the Brexit.

We have been tricked again. If we think that because of the volume they can not manipulate EURUSD, it is time to think again

EUR/USD is back to testing 1.1200. A breakout below that level will lead to a further drop to 1.1140 - 1.1130.

It is on support - looking at daily charts

The GBPUSD keeps dropping and keeps its bullish trend, even though it is currently stalling at the 1.4100 level. Even if the pair pulls back up, the 1.4200 may act as resistance and it may go back down.

EURUSD stopped for now. Waiting the FOMC

whisperer:
EURUSD stopped for now. Waiting the FOMC
I agree. The pair has risen with only 40 pips all day because everyone are waiting for the FOMC statement. There will be a lot of volatility once it comes out though.

victoriajensen:
I agree. The pair has risen with only 40 pips all day because everyone are waiting for the FOMC statement. There will be a lot of volatility once it comes out though.
Yep. The usual whipsaw at sight

Well, the pair has been rejected from 1.13 level despite Fed decision to stay on hold at its June meeting, back to the range prior to the UK referendum.