Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2180

whisperer:
Looks like it is not iving up it's gains. levels 1.14 becomes a support

EUR/USD broke below 1.1400 again, next target is likely around 1.1360 - 1.1350. A beakout below that level could lead to a further drop towards 1.1250.

victoriajensen:

EUR/USD broke below 1.1400 again, next target is likely around 1.1360 - 1.1350. A beakout below that level could lead to a further drop towards 1.1250.

Market makers shaking the tree

When there is no volume they are creating the mirage of something happening

victoriajensen:

I agree, next immediate support can be found around 1.1365/60 zone, break below would lead the pair to test the lower range around 1.1250/1.1200.                        

csc2009:
I agree, next immediate support can be found around 1.1365/60 zone, break below would lead the pair to test the lower range around 1.1250/1.1200.                        
The levels is broken down. Waiting to see what is the next

whisperer:
The levels is broken down. Waiting to see what is the next
Considering the shooting star candlestick that formed on the weekly time-frame last week EUR/USD will likely break below 1.1200 after the weekend.

victoriajensen:
Considering the shooting star candlestick that formed on the weekly time-frame last week EUR/USD will likely break below 1.1200 after the weekend.

Daily chart is still bullish

Oh well, we shall see more the next week

Eur/Usd finally settled just above 1.13 level after lost nearly 100 pips as the dollar strengthened due to better US data. Immediate support can be found at today's low around 1.1280 zone.

I think that EUR/GBP asset will go down.

Flinzo:

Why, when it is clear fom your chart that it is at the support?

Waiting to enter in both.