Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2131

EURUSD is becoming non-tradeable these days. Too much manipulation

eurofreek:
EURUSD is becoming non-tradeable these days. Too much manipulation

I agree, Eur/Usd showing limited movement this week, still showing no direction, just bouncing off within the range.

They still did not collect enough sucker positions. As soon as they do, then a big change (including the "cleaner whipsaw") will come

The pair formed a hanging man candlestick below the resistance at 1.0900 on the daily time-frame and moved to the downside again, but range isn't over yet. Perhaps next week it will finally be able to break below 1.0800 - 1.0780.

I don't think that there will be a break. It is long known that US is not too happy with too strong Dollar - FED is not going to just let the things slide against what they are told to provide

eurofreek:
I don't think that there will be a break. It is long known that US is not too happy with too strong Dollar - FED is not going to just let the things slide against what they are told to provide

Too much pressure from market makers now : expecting to test parity within a month or two

searchingFX:
Too much pressure from market makers now : expecting to test parity within a month or two

Depends how much does the FED allow it

No gap - here we go again in ranging

Eur/Usd broke below 1.0800 level could lead the pair straight to 1.0700 handle.

The EURUSD may continue dropping to the 1.0700 level, but the 1.0900 may act as resistance.