Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2058

Nothing is changing

EURUSD is strictly following the support/resistance line of the short term bullish trend. No outlook that it will change any time soon without some major surprise

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  63 kb

Level 1.1200 still a strong support and still a bunch of bulls siting on it

eurofreek:
Level 1.1200 still a strong support and still a bunch of bulls siting on it

ADP better than expected - but still the level 1.1200 is the important level. I do not expect significant break yet

searchingFX:
ADP better than expected - but still the level 1.1200 is the important level. I do not expect significant break yet

That level just won't give up

The EUR/USD fell and loses all it is gain within the last two days but rebound from the resistance at 1.1153, Recently strong sell and i think it is possible to continue the bearish this week.

Abdul2012:
The EUR/USD fell and loses all it is gain within the last two days but rebound from the resistance at 1.1153, Recently strong sell and i think it is possible to continue the bearish this week.

It is still to close to 1.1200. You are probably right - we shall see the ISM tomorrow and NFP on Friday

eurofreek:
It is still to close to 1.1200. You are probably right - we shall see the ISM tomorrow and NFP on Friday

Euro data were a disaster today (negative inflation for one)

If Euro recovers from that, then it must go up, but if it ford not, majority forecast 1.05 by the end of the year

Once the pair broke below 1.1200 level, Eur/Usd extends its decline to around 1.117. The immediate support can be found at 1.1160, break below it would lead to the strong support level at 1.1120.

The GBPUSD came very close to the 1.5100 level, which could act as support, but the bearish trend is still in place and it could go lower towards the end of the week.

EURUSD kept falling even in Asian session - did not happen for quite some time. ISM and NFP already priced in?