Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2043

eurofreek:
What was the entry price?

I am Sorry I will Know After Two Week

I Still Study The Pair

Good Luck My Friend

whisperer:
US housing data strongest in the last 10 years - USD falls Logical !

manipulation from fundamental data for you ... not unusual for prices to go opposite of expected even from US NFP report ... only thing that seems to produce expected direction after report are interest rate changes

EURUSD

NOW Down and Close After +8:00 Hours

Good Luck

The EUR/USD gain over 100 pip within 5 hours today after touching the support at 1.1220, but recently fell to 1.1300 level waiting for the interesting rate.

While EUR/USD formed a hammer candlestick on the four-hour filter chart above the support at 1.1220 and moved to the upside again, I doubt we will see any major movement before the fundamentals tomorrow. I think the pair will likely continue to consolidate.

victoriajensen:
While EUR/USD formed a hammer candlestick on the four-hour filter chart above the support at 1.1220 and moved to the upside again, I doubt we will see any major movement before the fundamentals tomorrow. I think the pair will likely continue to consolidate.

You are right. I think that nobody but gamblers are opening new orders now

Essam:
EURUSD

NOW Down and Close After +8:00 Hours

Good Luck

Stopwatch Down Now HH:mm:ss 03:50:60

All is set up for a move up - gamblers were front running in the Asian session

Bullish channel is still valid. Even though today is D day, all the forecast are that there will be no rate hike. In that case, EURUSD will severely test bullish channel resistance and we may see a stronger bullish trend forming.

On the other hand, if FOMC hikes rates, expect the opposite.

There will be no neutral reaction today

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  64 kb

Here we go : heavy front-running