Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2019

This does not look like ranging any more - now that FED finally admitted that they have no intention to hike rate any time soon, we can expect a fast Euro recovery

nbtrading:
This does not look like ranging any more - now that FED finally admitted that they have no intention to hike rate any time soon, we can expect a fast Euro recovery

You mean the FED bucket finally got busted for leaks to "important clients"

Long tern bearish channel is broken for more than a week. Now, the short term resistance is to be watched - current level to be watched is 1.1270, But bhen good news for USD are used to push Euro up, we can expect a trend change in a short time

Files:
eurusd.gif  62 kb

The EUR/USD broke above the 1.1214 resistance level today and reached 1.1221, so i see that it has a chance to go higher tomorrow.

USD is being butchered - if it continues like this, we shall be over 1.14 in no time - and that will mean trend change by all criteria

I think it is done. Without FED, USD can not continue the previous trend

Eur/Usd maintaining a clear short term bullish trend when its holding above 1.1200 level end of the day. 1.1300 would be next psychological resistance level.

Eurusd

down now to point 1.12677

good luck

Short term resistance has been tested. I am expecting next test (probably already today)

Level to watch : 1.13 (as resistance and as psychological level)

Files:
eyrusd.gif  63 kb

EURUSD

Take Care My Friends With news USA

Good Luck