Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1992

If the Greeks do not end the vote today, they are facing yet another pressure from Troika (if there is anything left to get from Greece)

eurofreek:
They are waiting for Greek vote - that will be the HFT trigger

The pair is trading modestly flat before Greek vote.

csc2009:
The pair is trading modestly flat before Greek vote.

They are having quite a dispute now

Today the main driver were rumor of Greek snap elections in September

We are not out of tumor trading yet

searchingFX:
Today the main driver were rumor of Greek snap elections in September We are not out of tumor trading yet

Did they made any decision?

nbtrading:
Same scenario as yesterday : tight range and then with London open, a continuous push up

I think that i would agree with you on that cause i see thet the EUR/USD will stay tight in that range.

EUR/USD might have bounced off 1.0970 but it looks like it will attempt to break above the resistance again.

This is my trade plan...still waiting to hit that profit target. Re -entered a long position. It may drop back down close to the stoploss...at that point, it would be a good time to re-enter for a long position. If we don't get a retrace, then it is too late for a longer term buy. But for now a buy is risky if you havn't entered because of the risk. As for me i'm in already, just have to set my S/L.

Anybody wanting to sell should trade off the 5 min and take profit close to the bottom where i am putting my s/l.

Just my thoughts, on how i will trade it. Will update. Anyone agree?

Files:
eurusdh4_1.png  82 kb

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD might have bounced off 1.0970 but it looks like it will attempt to break above the resistance again.

Today it was just a pause. Probable next target is 1.400

nbtrading:
Today it was just a pause. Probable next target is 1.400

Wow, thats looking pretty far ahead