Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1986

It is falling - let see for how long

SNB saving Euro again

EUR/USD broke below 1.0900 and reached 1.0860 but then returned to its previous levels above 1.0900. Still, I think that the move to the downside will continue.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD broke below 1.0900 and reached 1.0860 but then returned to its previous levels above 1.0900. Still, I think that the move to the downside will continue.

That level 1.0860 is critical - that is a long term bearish channel support. But even if the level is not broken today, it looks like the bearish channel is doing its job and that the bearish trend will continue (with a normal bearish channel support adjustment as the time goes by)

Yellen talking again. This time she is not telling the opposite of what she told yesterday - Euro should continue declining

The EUR/USD rebound from the 1.0900 level by the end of thursday after broke below it this morning, I am sure that we will see more down trend tomorrow.

Maybe not tomorrow (US Building Permits and housing stats - expectations are high, if they miss, we may see rebound. But if they don't miss, then we may see a significant Euro fall)

As long as Gbp/Usd holds above 1.5600, trends remain bullish.

Typical Asian session again - no change. London open should show more

eurofreek:
Maybe not tomorrow (US Building Permits and housing stats - expectations are high, if they miss, we may see rebound. But if they don't miss, then we may see a significant Euro fall)

Don't forget the Bundestag vote - that can change everything