Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1933

eurofreek:
Level 1.110 will be decisive - if it get broken anything can happen. On the other side a bounce is not conclusive - levels 1.1100 was a strong support lately - we can expect another attempt to break it even if the price bounces up

EURUSD is in its normal bearish channel. Count on a range of roughly 2-300 pips as normal

EUR/USD bearish for the 3rd day and broke under the 1.1100 today, so it may continue declining for the short term and this week.

I agree, the EUR/USD descent continued today and the pair will soon reach the support at 1.1000, coinciding with the (89)MA on the daily filter chart. However, I think it's very possible for the pair to break below that support and continue falling for the foreseeable future.

So far these FOMC minutes are big nothing. Not over yet, but probably EURUSD will close at daily open and we shall see the continuation tomorrow

eurofreek:
So far these FOMC minutes are big nothing. Not over yet, but probably EURUSD will close at daily open and we shall see the continuation tomorrow

Banks payed almost $6 billion today for rigging the FX market. Expect a push down again (they have to accumulate for the legal loses today)

nbtrading:
Banks payed almost $6 billion today for rigging the FX market. Expect a push down again (they have to accumulate for the legal loses today)

They will get that money tomorrow - in a special delivery all in freshly printed banknotes straight from FED printing machines - poor guys will work overtime to print that for the morning

iajensen:
I agree, the EUR/USD descent continued today and the pair will soon reach the support at 1.1000, coinciding with the (89)MA on the daily filter chart. However, I think it's very possible for the pair to break below that support and continue falling for the foreseeable future.

A break below 1.1050 region is required to confirm a further bearish continuation towards the 1.100 figure.

csc2009:
A break below 1.1050 region is required to confirm a further bearish continuation towards the 1.100 figure.

I guess you are right, support can be seen at 1.1053/1.1036 zone.

peeterwoolf:
I guess you are right, support can be seen at 1.1053/1.1036 zone.

Guess this was the bottom, of temporary correction. We shall see

eurofreek:
Guess this was the bottom, of temporary correction. We shall see
Cash rates in the Eurozone have continued to sink below zero to new record lows; 3mth OIS is at -12bp

Be careful : as long as Euro interest rates keep falling (or get cut) Euro has only one way : down