Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1854

Don't forget that any correction will be considered as an entry for a short positions

This is FOMC week - some correction is bound to happen

nbtrading:
This is FOMC week - some correction is bound to happen

Draghi speech today too - about the QE. He can tell anything today

searchingFX:
Don't forget that any correction will be considered as an entry for a short positions

True, we have correction movement up to 1.06 level, can be considered as another short entry.

All is within usual ranges (usual for the last week or two). Trend still remains bearish - FOMC is the crucial point this week

Consolidation continued for EUR/USD today after the pair formed a doji candlestick on the four hour filter chart above the support at 1.0490 and climbed over 100 pips. The pair is likely headed for 1.08 or even 1.10, but I too doubt this is the end of the bearish trend.

Lets first see what will Drafgi do now

nbtrading:
Lets first see what will Drafgi do now

As usual : he told nothing. His press conferences are take serious only when he tells something bad. By now all know that when he starts with the "all is OK" nothing can be further from the truth. After just one week of QE and all is milk and honey? "Draghi nonsense"

The EUR/USD climbed to 1.0619 after opening from 1.0484 today and i hope that uptrend continue to the 1.1000 soon.

Abdul2012:
The EUR/USD climbed to 1.0619 after opening from 1.0484 today and i hope that uptrend continue to the 1.1000 soon.

Goldman Sachs forecast (one of the major market makers) : 1.02 in 3 months, 1.00 in 6 months and 0.95 in 12 months