Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1841

nbtrading:
The Asian session is unlikely to do some big change

Well this is a surprise : I expected much less volatilty

Gap is closed. Bearish trend seems to be continuing, and a double bottom seems to be forming. Let see if the double bottom will mark a temporary support or it will be broken. Slight chances for a minor correction, but I would not get on it

Files:
eurusd_8.gif  61 kb

The EURUSD trying to pullback, but the downtrend is still in place.

Long term is bearish - but we might see a break back to 1.1300 levels (the break of 1.1300 level down had no basis in fundamentals - it was an artificial break down - it could happen that it will be undone as fast as it was done)

Resistance at 1.1230 to 1.1240. Now it depends on US data (and there is a lot of it). Having a lot of US data probably mixed results

long and mid-term elliott wave count of eur/usd. Done manually BASED ON THE CONCEPTS OF MasteEllioWav

Files:

EUR/USD fell and reached the support at 1.1150, forming a marubozu candlestick on the daily filter chart. Althought the pair is still testing the support I think this might be a double bottom and we can expect a new movement to the upside.

I think that we are going to be pulled into yet another ranging : first they have to collect enough stop losses that can be used as a trigger for a fast move. That is what was done with the last break down : I still did not see any reason for a move down (not in the news, not in comments, nowhere...)

We shall see on Thursday and when ECB starts the QE. Some signs are pointing into typical algo controlled market and that is not so bad (if we disregard all that we know about fundamentals as such and think of them only as directionless triggers - a nice pair of pending orders solves the randomness in that case)

EURUSD will close at daily open. Usual scenario

All we have to see now is a mild increase iver this week and then it will be the same old story again