Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1840

Yes, meaning tha QE will fail

nbtrading:
Yes, meaning tha QE will fail

It will fail in the part that we are told that it should correct : the economy. The reason for QE is not to improve an average Joe's life. The real reason is to make the middle class spend more and shift the money to the upper 1%. Nothing to do with helping people

eurofreek:
It will fail in the part that we are told that it should correct : the economy. The reason for QE is not to improve an average Joe's life. The real reason is to make the middle class spend more and shift the money to the upper 1%. Nothing to do with helping people

I hope you are wrong. I know that the current results are a disaster (57 people holding more than 50% wealth in the USA) but if it will continue to be so, we are on the cliff with no return

searchingFX:
I hope you are wrong. I know that the current results are a disaster (57 people holding more than 50% wealth in the USA) but if it will continue to be so, we are on the cliff with no return

I hope so too. But I am afraid that I am right

eurofreek:
I hope so too. But I am afraid that I am right

Well we shall see. If forecast is right, already this year (with all the QEs going on) the top 1% wealth (in %) should raise significantly

Printing 1 trillion euro and calling it an economic measure is nonsense. All they are doing is saving their arses - who cares for ours

Hypo Alpe Adria bank (Austrian bank) "exposed a capital hole of up to 7.6 billion euros ($8.51 billion) which the government was not prepared to fill, the Austrian Financial Market Authority said."

Expect further Euro decline and possible bank runs where Hypo Alpe Adria bank works

searchingFX:
Hypo Alpe Adria bank (Austrian bank) "exposed a capital hole of up to 7.6 billion euros ($8.51 billion) which the government was not prepared to fill, the Austrian Financial Market Authority said." Expect further Euro decline and possible bank runs where Hypo Alpe Adria bank works

The decline is already on - 25 pips gap down - not big, but it foes down

eurofreek:

The Asian session is unlikely to do some big change

eurofreek:

That's start of the next week--''gap down''.