Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1839

searchingFX:
No trading day for me today. Waiting to see if the good all "deny everything will happen, or the change from yesterday was a bearish trend continuation. If it is "deny everything" er can see as violent change back as it was yesterday (since yesterday it had no apparent reason to change so much)

The reason is ECB QE : they are staring QE on Monday

Printing the 60 billion euros for march starts then. On Monday we can see all sorts of things because of that

nbtrading:
The reason is ECB QE : they are staring QE on Monday Printing the 60 billion euros for march starts then. On Monday we can see all sorts of things because of that

Can't wait.

Back to same old "no range". HFTs cleaned up the market yesterday - nothing left for today

eurofreek:
Back to same old "no range". HFTs cleaned up the market yesterday - nothing left for today

It is normal for a days after the day like yesterday. Yesterday was largely a result of speculations and not fundamentals, so it does not surprise the lack of liquidity

nbtrading:
The reason is ECB QE : they are staring QE on Monday Printing the 60 billion euros for march starts then. On Monday we can see all sorts of things because of that

We shall see the Monday. Friday close is showing that market makers are waiting for it too

I am waiting to see whether EUR/USD will break below the support at 1.1150 because it could still form a double bottom and start moving to the upside again.

The eur/usd still moving above the 1.1150 support point but i will keep an eye on it next week to see if there is pullback or the strong down trend will continue.

ECB is taking a huge risk : if the QE does not work as people expect, the plunge can be horrible. And even though weak euro is good for exports, weaker than it should be can lead to EU disintegration. First weeks will not show to much, but watch out when the first results of QE get published

searchingFX:
ECB is taking a huge risk : if the QE does not work as people expect, the plunge can be horrible. And even though weak euro is good for exports, weaker than it should be can lead to EU disintegration. First weeks will not show to much, but watch out when the first results of QE get published

Oh they will succeed : all it takes is media control (which is total these days). that is how QE was "sold" in the USA

Abdul2012:
The eur/usd still moving above the 1.1150 support point but i will keep an eye on it next week to see if there is pullback or the strong down trend will continue.

Both technical and fundamentals shows bearish movement would continue.