Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1789

ranging 101 - from first minute of the day to the last

It looks like EUR/USD is completely asleep. It's hardly surprising, considering the date. I think I will leave trading for next year.

victoriajensen:
It looks like EUR/USD is completely asleep. It's hardly surprising, considering the date. I think I will leave trading for next year.

yes you are right, i agree with that .

It seems the euro made a second attempt to consolidate above the psychological level but was rejected and dropped back trading at 1.2173 not much change for the day.

Greek election and the troika again : enough to move Euro even lower

nbtrading:
Greek election and the troika again : enough to move Euro even lower

The bad news is a bad news and a good news is a bad news too. One day QE is a reason for jump then for a nose dive

The bearish trend continues. Even though there is very little news today, any news will be used. If it is going to be used to close positions in profit before the holidays or it is going to be used for further Euro push down, remains to be seen. The volume is very thin and the reaction can be unexpected (easy to be market maker in a very thin volume) but do not expect too big changes

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  65 kb

searchingFX:
The bearish trend continues. Even though there is very little news today, any news will be used. If it is going to be used to close positions in profit before the holidays or it is going to be used for further Euro push down, remains to be seen. The volume is very thin and the reaction can be unexpected (easy to be market maker in a very thin volume) but do not expect too big changes

Looks like news are going t be used for profit collecting. Spanish data came in much weaker than expected and Euro goes up

Yes, surpsingly the EUR/USD bearish trend continues despite the holidays. It will likely reach 1.2100 pretty soon and then head for 1.2000.

Just another ranging day