Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1783

eurofreek:
Usual holiday lull - just started a bit early

This is nit holiday lull - this is all money shifted to banksters holiday bonuses already Wonder that it moved this much

nbtrading:
This is nit holiday lull - this is all money shifted to banksters holiday bonuses already Wonder that it moved this much

That was just pickpocketing Wait till Monday and then you shall see the "bonuses wave"

Despite all my doubts the EUR/USD pair broke below the support level at 1.2250 before the holidays and is now headed for target 1.2200. Time will tell whether the next target is 1.2000.

Euro continued downward for the second day against the Dollar, hitting this year new low of 1.2227, I guess we are now really heading to 1.2200.

The dollar is pulling the EURUSD down and we are close to 1.2200.

It broke below the support line, I guess one more push we can see 1.20 gate open.

csc2009:
It broke below the support line, I guess one more push we can see 1.20 gate open.

Not yet - EURUSD is right at it right now (at the long term support/resistance line), It will take some time to reach 1.2

Files:
eurusd_9.gif  66 kb

searchingFX:
Not yet - EURUSD is right at it right now (at the long term support/resistance line), It will take some time to reach 1.2

We may expect massive profit taking in the rest of the days in this year

eurofreek:
We may expect massive profit taking in the rest of the days in this year

I think we shall see very choppy ranging market in the rest of the trading days for this year

Long to short ratios before the market open :

Files:
ratios_3.gif  24 kb