Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1782

1.2 here we come

eurofreek:
1.2 here we come

Not so fast, but it is on its way A lot of good selling opportunities - keep looking for them

EUR/USD fell and it appears it will likely try to test the support around 1.2250. Now the question is whether it will be able to break below that support or will range continue.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD fell and it appears it will likely try to test the support around 1.2250. Now the question is whether it will be able to break below that support or will range continue.

Yep, 1.250 us the next support. We shall see already tomorrow if it will survive the usual Friday happenings

Now the pair on 1.2277 and soon we will see if it's going to rebound or break through.

Guys,

Don't forget that Yellen DID NOT tell that FED will raise interest raites. She told that they will PROBABLY do so but that they will not hurry to do so (remeber what Bernanke told that interest rates are not going to be back to normal during his lifetime) which is exactly what she is telling ever since she became the FED head. EURUSD did not fall because of FOMC statement. EURUSD (Euro) is a casualty of currency wars - nothing else

The price is close at this year low 1.2240, and is acting now as the immediate support level. If break below, we can probably see eur/usd selloff towards the 1.2150 price zone and further down.

csc2009:
The price is close at this year low 1.2240, and is acting now as the immediate support level. If break below, we can probably see eur/usd selloff towards the 1.2150 price zone and further down.

I agree, but profit taking day, I'm not sure it will happen today.

peeterwoolf:
I agree, but profit taking day, I'm not sure it will happen today.

So far it looks like a completely dead trading day for EURUSD

nbtrading:
So far it looks like a completely dead trading day for EURUSD

Usual holiday lull - just started a bit early