Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1775

They are correcting more than I expected. It will be a nice opportunity to sell soon

Correction continues. Average daily range is almost reached. Let see if the pre-ECB statement price will get reached today. Probably not, but the chance is that tomorrow we shall reach it

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  66 kb

searchingFX:
Correction continues. Average daily range is almost reached. Let see if the pre-ECB statement price will get reached today. Probably not, but the chance is that tomorrow we shall reach it

Well : it reached it Oh well, I thought that it will be only tomorrow

I wasn't expecting such a bounce to the upside, EUR/USD certainly surprised me. That said, the pair has reached a pretty strong resistance at 1.2440, the question is what will follow next.

victoriajensen:
I wasn't expecting such a bounce to the upside, EUR/USD certainly surprised me. That said, the pair has reached a pretty strong resistance at 1.2440, the question is what will follow next.

Juncker promising 315 billion uros for "revival"

The guy that had to be in jail for helping tax evasion is telling that ECB will print money like crazy (and distribute it to more tax evading Juncker friends), and that is a positive sign for a currency? Strange economical world we are living in

eurofreek:
Juncker promising 315 billion uros for "revival" The guy that had to be in jail for helping tax evasion is telling that ECB will print money like crazy (and distribute it to more tax evading Juncker friends), and that is a positive sign for a currency? Strange economical world we are living in

Juncker is being awarded to be able to award his bosses - there is no secret why was he placed to be what he is now. Coming from a country which has as much inhabitants as an average village is what gives him now a right to lie to 100s of millions. One more perfectly "economical" decision : place a moron to be a "leader" - isn't that same in almost all the contemporary countries

Last two days close is always at the middle of the daily range - not enough money to keep opened positions

nbtrading:
Juncker is being awarded to be able to award his bosses - there is no secret why was he placed to be what he is now. Coming from a country which has as much inhabitants as an average village is what gives him now a right to lie to 100s of millions. One more perfectly "economical" decision : place a moron to be a "leader" - isn't that same in almost all the contemporary countries

Yes, indeed he is not the only moron ''leader''.

Is the correction over, we are back to bearish trend and ranging?

Back to ranging this time

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  67 kb