Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1742

Interesting

While the purpose and the result of QE is not to make the currency stronger (see what happened to USD in the QE time and what happened to USD when the announcement that QE will be ended) they are trying to apply inverted logic to Euro : news that ECB will probably QE was a cause for a move up. Ridiculous

nbtrading:
Interesting While the purpose and the result of QE is not to make the currency stronger (see what happened to USD in the QE time and what happened to USD when the announcement that QE will be ended) they are trying to apply inverted logic to Euro : news that ECB will probably QE was a cause for a move up. Ridiculous

Isn't it always so : the story will always be adapted to the goal

All that market makers care of now is when will FED hike the rates. The longer it takes, the weaker the USD will be

As Bernanke told : "No normal rates as long as he is alive" No rate hikes

All past US the data due today already revised downwards

If we follow the rule, they will publish data better than expected

we are going to be in a ranging period till tomorrow. Everybody is going to wait for the FOMC statement

Buffet and the Co. are withdrawing money from forex ahead of FOMC statement. What is what they know and we don't?

I will write a last will with only one wish : to see one news without front running before I drop dead. This is becoming ridiculous

We are at an interesting point : long, long term resistance (that was originally a support for more than a year) is tested again. If it gets broker, we can expect the correction phase and then next target would be 1.2850 ish and 1.3 after that. If it holds, then the bearish targets will still be valid

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  69 kb

eurofreek:
I will write a last will with only one wish : to see one news without front running before I drop dead. This is becoming ridiculous

News are nothing but a triggers for HFTs now. Algos could not care less of nature of the news. The are programmed right now not to expect rate hikes from FED and they are pushing the Euro up. All the news in the mean time are just used to provide liquidity that HFTs can not provide and to scamm people from their money