Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1679

The GBPUSD has broken below the 55 EMA on the weekly chart and if the Dollar keeps getting support from the US fundamentals, this pair may continue going lower.

Asian session is telling us all : very tight range and it will stay so before ECB press conference (ECB rate change is not expected at all - the only thing that the market is interested now is the press conference tomorrow and what will Draghi tell about quantitative easing). If some exceptional event happens today it might change, but that is highly unlikely.

Trend : strong bearish. Cautious trading today because you might get stuck with your order if you trade EURUSD today

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  71 kb

Talks about another ECB rate cut started

This is the waited correction before the ECB conference - nothing to do with the data. Be careful for a possible whipsaw

Well, the whipsaw was logical

I was thinking that it will make a double top, but right now I am not sure any more. Too much weight what can happen tomorrow with ECB

Today seems the resting day for the eurusd .... ?

eurofreek:
I was thinking that it will make a double top, but right now I am not sure any more. Too much weight what can happen tomorrow with ECB

I was right after all

This change had nothing to do with data

Ukrainian president stated that he agreed on a permanent case fire in a conversation with Putin, while Putin minutes later told that he did not agree on anything since Russia is not a part of any armed conflict. All those changes were based on pure political gossip - a very bad "indicator"

Be careful : the very bad data for Euro is yet to be priced in

searchingFX:
This change had nothing to do with data

Ukrainian president stated that he agreed on a permanent case fire in a conversation with Putin, while Putin minutes later told that he did not agree on anything since Russia is not a part of any armed conflict. All those changes were based on pure political gossip - a very bad "indicator"

Be careful : the very bad data for Euro is yet to be priced in

You are right : it is already called a "fake cease fire". And EU is going to announce new package of sanctions. Today all this does not have to do anything with economy news