Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1677

We reached the 1.3120 psychological level. Now we have to see for how long will it behave like a support. Trend is still heavy bearish

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  71 kb

I don't think that there will be any big changes before Thursday (ECB rate decision and press conference)

So, we will wait to buy in Thur. you think.?

Abdul2012:
So, we will wait to buy in Thur. you think.?

I think it will be ranging till then with some attempts to reach 1.31. Only on Thursday we shall know more of the ECB QE decision (and that is the biggest decision of Euro right now)

It will be ranging. data before Thursday is mostly known already

Here it goes to 1.3120. If some frontrunner enters now (before te US news) we should see an attempt to go to 1.31. If not, than it will return to daily open

No volume at all in EURUSD today. Pound is getting killed today - all shifted there

1.3120 holding. Instead of having better volume, in September we are having it even worse.

I think EUR/USD will reach 1.3100 and will test the support there but I don't believe it will be able to break below that level. The downward trend is exhausted. That said, if it does break below that level it might head to 1.3000

Looks like the prices are giving pressure against 1.3115 level, a breach might open the gate to 1.3100 and further down, otherwise we will just have to wait for the ECB decision on Thursday.