Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1673

"Talking up" did not succeed. It was, as I told, a perfect selling moment - bearish trend is too clear to ignore it

I don't think anybody cares about financial news

These are the news of the day : U.S. official says 1,000 Russian troops enter Ukraine - CNN.com

The machine is producing more and more "news" like that - not enough to lose a war against ISIS (which is US creation) but they are looking for another one. Is the state economy so bad that they need a world war to save their as..s?

techmac:
I don't think anybody cares about financial news

These are the news of the day : U.S. official says 1,000 Russian troops enter Ukraine - CNN.com

The machine is producing more and more "news" like that - not enough to lose a war against ISIS (which is US creation) but they are looking for another one. Is the state economy so bad that they need a world war to save their as..s?

These days CIA and NSA are working overtime

"Fundamentals"

I do not read political stuff any more. All lying

It nested itself to a 1.3180 psychological level on day close. Tomorrow we can expect a mild retracement

Files:
eurusd_19.gif  71 kb

Depends on Geman CPI. If it comes in worse that expected we can see 1.31 (or very close to it)

nbtrading:
Depends on Geman CPI. If it comes in worse that expected we can see 1.31 (or very close to it)

Yep, that is by far the most impotant number tomorrow - but I don't think that there will be surprises

All as usual in a bearish trend with a holiday ahead (US Labor day on Monday) with profit collecting started already. Depending on EU CPI it might accelerate even more down, but I have the impression that it is already being priced in and that when the data comes in it will be already exhausted

Files:
eurusd_20.gif  71 kb

searchingFX:
All as usual in a bearish trend with a holiday ahead (US Labor day on Monday) with profit collecting started already. Depending on EU CPI it might accelerate even more down, but I have the impression that it is already being priced in and that when the data comes in it will be already exhausted

It is already in a "hit and run phase". All are ready for extremely low volume and volatility on Monday

eurofreek:
It is already in a "hit and run phase". All are ready for extremely low volume and volatility on Monday

You are probably right but be careful : US data coming and in a low volume al it takes one market maker to move the market in in a direction he wants - even in an unexpected direction