Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1667

They are taking positions before the further bearish trend continuation. Today the only relevant news are their speeches so, if there will be nothing surprising in what they say, we may see a normal week end - a bit of profit taking but not before pushing the Euro down a bit again

Files:
eurusd_14.gif  71 kb

Russian aid convoy entered Ukraine

We might expect a weekend that will end in gap on Monday

Now it starts - even though we shall have to wait 1.5 hour more. Pavlov's reflex

eurofreek:
Traders decided to wait for Yellen and Draghi at daily open?

It looks like I was right

They are going for daily open now

Hi

I am not motivated to make any move today in the eurusd .

maybe cause the trend and the weekend too .

Abdul2012:
Hi

I am not motivated to make any move today in the eurusd .

maybe cause the trend and the weekend too .

Better not to trade this

They are leaving space for what Draghi is going to tell. This part id over

The logic is impeccable : EURUSD was slammed down at 1.3280 (one psychological level), it paused at 1.3250 (second psychological level) and the they wen down to 1.320 (third psychological level). Somebody was counting on stop losses and take profits at those levels

I don't think that Draghi will bring any significant change to EURUSD now - he must love what others did instead of him - now he does not have to invent lies

Yellen painting it pink. Draghi painting it pink. This is the result. Now wait for profit colletion

eurofreek:
I don't think that Draghi will bring any significant change to EURUSD now - he must love what others did instead of him - now he does not have to invent lies

It's funny, we all know Draghi is not going to bring anything on the table, but we still wait for his speech.