Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1640

I think for the EURUSD it will be more falling within this week.

Even though I thought that Euro will rise a bit more today as a preparation for Wednesday, still nothing out of the ordinary. Normal previous trading day intraday range trading without taking any risk at all - Wednesday will have too much news that, all together, can not be calculated in advance what will happen. If all the data aligns, only in that case we should have a big change, Otherwise expect a whipsaw

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  71 kb

EURUSD

My Daily trade worked very well today. Added long @ 1.3431 with target 1.34426.

1.34426 indicates now a lower levels 1.34347 or 1.34255 will wait to load longs

Don't count too much on Euro falling to much

On Wednesday they will publish GDP data too - just remember what a disaster the last GDP data was.

EURUSD dropped from 1.3443 to 1.3435 as i have said before.

Added longs here for 1.3500 @ end of the week

searchingFX:
Even though I thought that Euro will rise a bit more today as a preparation for Wednesday, still nothing out of the ordinary. Normal previous trading day intraday range trading without taking any risk at all - Wednesday will have too much news that, all together, can not be calculated in advance what will happen. If all the data aligns, only in that case we should have a big change, Otherwise expect a whipsaw

Yes, all expected normal previous trading range, and it probably will keep this movement until Wednesday. No surprises.

nbtrading:
Don't count too much on Euro falling to much On Wednesday they will publish GDP data too - just remember what a disaster the last GDP data was.

I have to agree with you on this one, I was counting euro falling this week too actually.

The EUR/USD is trading higher (daily chart), but the volume is down and the action is light.

Everyone is waiting for Fed announcement later this week along with U.S. GDP and Non-Farm Payrolls data.

Short term support at 1.3420 - 1.3430 is set. Tomorrow will give us an answer will it hold. Judging from the trend, it will not and the odds that there will be a re-bounce are small - only in a case of even a worse GDP than last time

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  71 kb

Same thing as yesterday - and even tighter range

Why do I have a feeling that we are hoping for better times in vane?