Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1629

It is just a matter of time for how long it will be so quiet. Someone will lose nerves. Remember last Friday last couple of seconds?

nbtrading:
It is just a matter of time for how long it will be so quiet. Someone will lose nerves. Remember last Friday last couple of seconds?

Nobody dares to do anything. What happened with the airplane over the Ukraine can cause anything

EURUSD 1.35 still on the radar - key levels cited

See my Daily Forex Trading Outlook

Forex Trading Outlook for July 18, 2014 - YouTube

eurofreek:
Nobody dares to do anything. What happened with the airplane over the Ukraine can cause anything

Yep. It is like the world have stopped today. I hope that it will not end the way some are wishing

I think this explains all why EURUSD stopped at 1.35 :

"French policymakers and businesses have complained about the strength of the euro and asked for the EU and the European Central Bank to do more to weaken it, while Germany has insisted on the independence of the ECB.

A strong euro has its advantages, Schaeuble said, adding: "We have to concentrate on whether the European economy is competitive and then we will have an appropriate exchange rate.""

Schaeuble says EU must focus on competitiveness, not exchange rate | Reuters

probably you are right in this point, thanks

First serious attempt to break 1.35. be careful at market close : almost sure they will repeat this

searchingFX:
First serious attempt to break 1.35. be careful at market close : almost sure they will repeat this

This one was fast

Yoy are predicting the same last seconds of Friday like last time?

eurofreek:
This one was fast Yoy are predicting the same last seconds of Friday like last time?

Yes I think so. See what is already happening with it

searchingFX:
Yes I think so. See what is already happening with it

Actually if they do the same or not does not matter

It is clear that the exchange rate is dominated by the outlook of the war now