Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1620

eurofreek:
EURUSD at daily open.

GBPUSD at daily open

USDCHF at daily open

One of those days

Usual July Friday - good that EURUSD reached the whole 30 pips range - it could be much worse

nbtrading:
Usual July Friday - good that EURUSD reached the whole 30 pips range - it could be much worse

Don't forget profit collecting and that people expect that at this time the news are coming in - even when there is no news at all. It is still a danger zone

it looks choppy

seems next wk will also be abit choppy as the main lunatics will be let out of the asylum to speak / bore the market for the 1st part of next wk,

some might think they organise it this way deliberately

Thurs and Friday off though, lucky them, probably off shopping to spend their ill gotten gains from their manipulation speech's

it must be nice being a central banker

hopefully the rest of summers trading won't be quite as boring as the last month or two

The volume is so thin that one single market maker can throw EURUSD back and forth to collect some extra profit. You can feel it that it is not a normal trading day (or better yet it is a "new normal" trading day)

It will end somewhere 1.36

The usual level we all knew will be around for some time

Nobody wants to risk (Banco Espirito Santo syndrome)

If they do not clean the stuff up, next week will be interesting

nbtrading:
Nobody wants to risk (Banco Espirito Santo syndrome) If they do not clean the stuff up, next week will be interesting

Combined with Friday and summer, all we get is a safe 1.36 at the end of the week. 10 pips change this week

eurofreek:
;) Combined with Friday and summer, all we get is a safe 1.36 at the end of the week. 10 pips change this week

That is (knowing that the weekly range was 75 pips) quite good : it is 20% weekly range raise (at a moment when I am posting this, change is 15 pips).

Oh well, my support line still holds. Next week will show is a ranging market will form different possible trends

Sometimes I adore ranging markets (I can not lose if I keep the order opened), and sometimes I hate them (profit targets are too tight). With these ranges, I hate the ranging markets

Here is about the "volume" :

This happened in a last 5 seconds before the close of the market :

There is no volume

Files: