Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1564

eurofreek:
According to news, this change is not caused by Draghi's speech but by US data If that is so, then we can wait for a 1.36 break soon

That is logical

Draghi really did not say anything new

searchingFX:
That is logical Draghi really did not say anything new

Has he ever lately?

The GBPUSD has pulled back to the 200 EMA on the 4 hour chart and even though it has closed above the 1.6800 level, there is a chance of getting a bounce to the downside.

11 pips range Asian session

This is going to be a long summer. I envy those that could sell at May and go away

Still no serious attempt to break 1.36

Looks like I was right : ranging week ahead of us. In the meantime waiting to see what hapens on 1.3610

This is what I have been waiting for

If it does not break 1.36 now we are into one more correction

Why were you looking for 1.3610 level?

on my own:
Why were you looking for 1.3610 level?

Human psychology (they like to place their orders and stop losses in the vicinity of round numbers)

I was waiting to see if there are buy limit clusters there or stop loss clusters (and which one is stronger)

searchingFX:
Human psychology (they like to place their orders and stop losses in the vicinity of round numbers) I was waiting to see if there are buy limit clusters there or stop loss clusters (and which one is stronger)

Looks like stop clusters to me, EURUSD now at 1.3591.

honeill:
Looks like stop clusters to me, EURUSD now at 1.3591.

Those are not stop losses yet

There was a cluster of buy limits with a short take profits set (to some 30 pips). If these were stop losses it would fall as a rock