Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1551

nbtrading:
A bit of a front running - someone is expecting good building permits data today

Or a simple profit taking by some of the big dogs.

True, also true.

Now it is obvious that it was just a profit taking. No volume - if it makes a big move on this Friday it will be nly because brokers will go stop loss hunting

Hello)

A small update on Eur/Usd.

Please see key notes on the picture:

As I mentioned on the picture:

- Impulse down is still developing (not finished yet). Its Wave Level reaches D1 already. Wave Level can easily grow even higher. Will be growing until particular conditions happen (AO d1 or FZR h1 up - please see picture).

The day will end right in the middle of the daily range (no volume to cause bigger changes). Weekly change about 50 pips which means that ECB "decision" is already absorbed and priced in. Next week should be either a ranging week (again) or a slight bullish correction

Market makers are out of forex (they do not want to risk yet another charge for fraud - can you imagine them trading honestly ) so the volume have gone too. Oh well, we wanted market for our selves - now we got it. We should not complain

I did not see these 12 pips down coming. Friday profit collecting must be there, no matter what

searchingFX:
I did not see these 12 pips down coming. Friday profit collecting must be there, no matter what

Watch for the last tick on some brokers tonight (before they close)

Interesting that traders always "know" when will the last tick of the broker come

eurofreek:
Watch for the last tick on some brokers tonight (before they close) Interesting that traders always "know" when will the last tick of the broker come

That is just a little loan that brokers are taking from us - deposit it over the weekend and they get the interests from two sides : us and banks

I think that the decline in price was a confirmation of the wide spread opinion that the EURUSD trend is now bearish