Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1320

searchingFX:
Well, they have (an me too with my expectations) missed that this week URUSD will reach 1.3400. If it was not for Draghi, it would be there

Net change this week : 5 pips (by the time the market closes it will be 0). It was a usual ranging market

eurofreek:
Net change this week : 5 pips (by the time the market closes it will be 0). It was a usual ranging market

It is like that when the week is packed with news. Next week is not going to have news of the same weight as it was this week. That might help clarify the trends. At a moment, daily EURUSD looks like a 1.3300 level is a major resistance

Well, we shall see the next week. Maybe some more sense

I do not think that EurUsd represents an enjoyable currency to make trading at the moment…

elisab:
I do not think that EurUsd represents an enjoyable currency to make trading at the moment…

I agree with you. It is in a danger zone : it can go either way very easy and pull you down if you expect that ranging will last for much longer

New predictions for next week are expecting support at 1.3180 and resistance at 1.3400. We might as well see that 1.3400 levels that they were predicting for past week

searchingFX:
I agree with you. It is in a danger zone : it can go either way very easy and pull you down if you expect that ranging will last for much longer

That's right, I prefer to focus again on more directional crosses, like most of emerging currencies.

Emerging currencies pose risk but again the return could be higher. Assessment and economical patterns may also help asses growth and currency.

The usual major forex symbols open positions rations before the official market open

Files:
ratios_1.gif  18 kb

mladen:
The usual major forex symbols open positions rations before the official market open

Amazing : the short positions ratio of EURUSD