Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1177

EURUSD is back into its regular trend lines. Break out was a short term one and now it is within its regular support and resistance trend lines. Trend still remains bullish with possible dips (buying opportunities)

Files:
eurusd.gif  36 kb

best free week signales gu !!!!!!!!!!!

avi1:
week no. gu--5767, 5758, 5750, was signal sell------- ()

stoped out at 5585 tp1 182p, tp2 173p, tp3 165p !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()

avi1:
thanks for your answer avi but i dont understand why we cant contact via private messager?do you feel uncomfortable or something? sorry i dont share my privete sys only week no. in public-you can use them real time from monday and got nice green pips and alot of winnings (my sys 2 give me signsl sell at 5679 not public)

if you watch my post ----5679 was signal sell--------- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (6h ago)

EURUSD

BUY

If the price breaks through the level 1.34888 bullish movement will start. Targets of the bullish movement: 1.35498.

SELL

If the price breaks through the level 1.33667 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement: 1.33068, 1.32424.

GBPUSD

SELL

If the price breaks through the level 1.55590 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement:, 1.55317.

hello avi

avi1:
thanks for your answer avi but i dont understand why we cant contact via private messager?do you feel uncomfortable or something? sorry i dont share my privete sys only week no. in public-you can use them real time from monday and got nice green pips and alot of winnings (my sys 2 give me signsl sell at 5679 not public)

i dont want you share your system with me i would like only to share ideas with you if it is possible in private...thanks for your post¡¡¡

candle7779:
GBPUSD

SELL

If the price breaks through the level 1.55590 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement:, 1.55317.

candle is possible to learn your system?,great signals..

hello avi

avi1:
sorry i dont share my privete sys only week no. in public-you can use them real time from monday and got nice green pips and alot of winnings (my sys 2 give me signsl sell at 5679 not public)

if you watch my post ----5679 was signal sell--------- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (6h ago)

you told us before 5679 was sell but when you put all the numbers together in one line how i must interprete them???i know it wass sell only because you told me...

best free week signales

avi1:
() later week no. 3392, 3395, 3406 was signal buy----- ()( ())()

sorry post late

stop out 3500 tp1 108p, tp2 105p, tp3 94p ()

hot.dog:

if you watch my post ----5679 was signal sell--------- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!()(6h ago)

you told us before 5679 was sell but when you put all the numbers together in one line how i must interprete them???i know it wass sell only because you told me...

5679 was sys 2 not public if you watch you got nice green pips.week no. only posted every week on monday .tomorrow ill post day point ,trend up/down()