Eurusd/gbpusd - page 611

avi1:
week no. 5525, 5515 was a sell -

stop out 5480 tp1 45p, tp2 35p

hi

are trends support and resistance points??how do you follow trend ?how do you know trend ıup or down?

[=avi1;378417] i post evrey morning , on monday once a week 2-4 no. gu&eu.you trade the same no. evrey day all week. the no. are signals for buy or sell.if the trend is up -touch the no.-buy, if the trend is down touch the no. -sell .the no. returun few times a week.

please read the thread!!! r&s are not week no. if you dont know what is up trend or down trend dont trade .first try trade demo, stick to the rules , posted on the thread

hi

please helpme your trade were wery succesfull. plese teach this job.i can understand by picture .please send trade picture.

beco616161:
please helpme your trade were wery succesfull. plese teach this job.i can understand by picture .please send trade picture.

follow my trades and try to understend !!!sorry but i dont have time to teach

avi1:
follow my trades and try to understend !!!sorry but i dont have time to teach

i have no time to explain exactly how to trade.the week no.have a lot of potential , you have to learen in the hard way in good way , you can add any indi you wish. the week no.have no indi, system, or method nothing about news only no. wich returun few times aday or week.

avi1:
stop out 5480 tp1 45p, tp2 35p

today mdp no. eu 3150 gu 5509

which time frame do yo follow trend your system?

beco616161:

5-m, 15-m.

beco616161:

4Hr,Day,Week !!