Eurusd/gbpusd - page 480

firscall:
Oh Avi,

Get a grip of your mind! How many traders can forecast the market with such precision even if it is two hours late. This is priceless...seriously if you can't see that then there is no way that you have 30 years trading experience.

If you actually go back and calculate my 'BEFORE THE EVENT' calls they are making between 250-700 pips a week!

look at "doris halin"

avi1:
look at "doris halin"

I'm interested. Where can I find "doris halin"?

avi1:
the predict by doris was like between 1:15-2:10 price 1.4369-1.4398.2:25-3:45 price 1.4398-1.4421... do you see predict like this??

I can predict like this but I think it is too noisy. I'm able to forecast the range for any time frames but the risk/return is far more attractive forecasting 4 hours to several days.

avi1:
look at "doris halin"

Does anyone know who or what "Doris Halin" is?

firscall:
I can predict like this but I think it is too noisy. I'm able to forecast the range for any time frames but the risk/return is far more attractive forecasting 4 hours to several days.

nice!!it" doris halim" she was on forex factory

avi1:
week no. 3647 move down- 3636 .after that week no. 3647 was abuy-3688 tp 41p

week no. 3647 short -3610 tp 37p

avi1:
week no. 3647 short -3610 tp 37p

Short.... proof!!!

Files:
tsd_5.jpg  70 kb

firscall:
Short.... proof!!!

m8, nice

exp.move up-down at what no.? exp. stop out at the top ? why tp down so small?

avi1:
m8, nice exp.move up-down at what no.? exp. stop out at the top ? why tp down so small?

It's a new method that I'm working on. I can't give any specifics at the moment,.

firscall:
It's a new method that I'm working on. I can't give any specifics at the moment,.

Cool, looking forward to it.