Eurusd/gbpusd - page 299

I think the best we can hope for today is a:

High of: 1.4300

Low of: 1.4200

firscall:

I kinda thought so.... so i had to ask ...

Thanks mate.

Btw: your number is in the range of 50% retracement of 3th wave (1.4541) = 4th wave.

Hi mate,

The levels that the algo produces usually reside on logical areas.

On the GBPUSD front I have the price very close to the predicted daily low of : 1.5910.

I have the daily predicted high at 1.6088 so the risk reward is quite attractive at the moment.

The only thing is that a new GU lower low for the day hasn't been made yet. I have a 63% probability that a new low should be made today so based on that maybe there is further down to go before a rebound to 1.6088.

avi1:
hi mate! we know for long time,will you please pm me your ph week and ph pl for today.hope friday my son will explain you evry thing his the master.

I've posted the PH/PL for the day above. It is holiday week so I'm wobbly about the weekly numbers.

firscall:
I've posted the PH/PL for the day above. It is holiday week so I'm wobbly about the weekly numbers.

thx mate hope to see you evry day

avi1:
thx mate hope to see you evry day

Hi mate,

I'll try to post more often but I doubt that it will be every day probably not even every week as I have other posting commitments.

Short term (1-10 days) EURUSD market profile: As long as the price is above 1.4179 expect:

@1.4279 (expect a retracement to 1.4238)

@ 1.4367 (expect a retracement to 1.4310)

@ 1.4457 (expect retracement to 1.4405)

@ 1.4575 expect a bit of a slow grind to get here (Not sure about the retrace)

@ 1.4650 (EQUILIBRIUM LEVEL) The market wants to move to this level to bring supply and demand into harmony.

http://notch.collective2.com

firscall:
Hi mate, I'll try to post more often but I doubt that it will be every day probably not even every week as I have other posting commitments.

other posting commitments?

can you let me know where?

mkos:
other posting commitments? can you let me know where?

I can assure you people. Analysis doesn't get much better than that!

I post on the forum for my system: http://notch.collective2.com