Eurusd/gbpusd - page 190

firscall:
Your triangle call turned out to be an absolute corker!

the thing is i'm 100% sticking to my system at the moment....normally I would have shorted there on the break (it could have gone the other way after the news and whipped me if I did) but if I keep straying from the path then i'll be messing my system up completly and I won't get the consistant results i'm after....i've had 3 great weeks or so since starting to use it full time so the odd rubbish week is to be expected....so with that I intend to stick to the 'edge'!! lol i'm only down 25pips this week so far but I made 5 times more then that last Fri alone....I used to jump around trying to find the system to suit the day but no more....I'll just have to take the boring days and wait for the days when the gut feels good and the signals that favor my edge are there!!!

the above is just how I feel about my situation btw, not saying i'm right and not preaching to you guys or anything like that....

Gaz

firscall:
I need to pay more attention to these types of posts. My bad!!!!

to be fair mate I didn't really take it all in either.

Gaz

Wow. That's a juicy bearish gart. Entry at W R1 and exit at daily S2. But I'm just spectating.

firscall:
Thank you! You're also making pips?

only 26 pi. miss down thv +my no 4386 to 4366 near your pl 4354

avi1:
whats conection between that and your predict

It gives me an idea of whether the PH or PL will be hit first.

firscall:
Wow. That's a juicy bearish gart. Entry at W R1 and exit at daily S2. But I'm just spectating.

eu/usd or gu/usd

Gazmeistergeneral:
the thing is i'm 100% sticking to my system at the moment....normally I would have shorted there on the break (it could have gone the other way after the news and whipped me if I did) but if I keep straying from the path then i'll be messing my system up completly and I won't get the consistant results i'm after....i've had 3 great weeks or so since starting to use it full time so the odd rubbish week is to be expected....so with that I intend to stick to the 'edge'!! lol i'm only down 25pips this week so far but I made 5 times more then that last Fri alone....I used to jump around trying to find the system to suit the day but no more....I'll just have to take the boring days and wait for the days when the gut feels good and the signals that favor my edge are there!!!

the above is just how I feel about my situation btw, not saying i'm right and not preaching to you guys or anything like that....

Gaz

Makes sense. It was still a good call and could help you to work out whether the price is like to enter the 'edge' zone.

avi1:
eu/usd or gu/usd

gu gu gu gu

firscall:

what tf mate?

i've got bullish patterns for eu and gu on 15min and 1hr tf's....

firscall:
It gives me an idea of whether the PH or PL will be hit first.

how can you know?