Eurusd/gbpusd - page 147

cool

wow

What a system in very good point tell when buy and when sell

I want go home to use my full sys

Gazmeistergeneral:
gone long gu @ 6372 target 6449

closed position for +30pips....bearish gartly on 15min....

Hi dudes,

Glad to see you're making pips and some are even bored! Bored and watching your account overflow is the place to be.

I am having a fair week so far but nothing special. I have spend a great deal of time pulling apart my PH,PL levels and have managed to transform it into what appears to be a stellar system. The three primary weaknesses were:

@ Couldn't forecast if the PH or PL would be hit first;

@ Couldn't forecast if the PH,PL would hold or if price would break out.

@ Waiting for confirmation plays havoc with my stop calculations sometimes resulting in me not getting into a trade until the price has moved 30 pips or more away from the PH or PL.

Anyway, suffice to say that the AVERAGEof the PH & PL is hit 90% of the time and either the PH or PL is hit a very high percentage (which I won't declare as you wouldn't believe it!) of the time.

Anyway, I have moved away from trading FX spot to trading Options. The specific technique that I'm using is basic 'Call Straddles' which actually removes the headache of the problems highlighted above. Now I don't care which level is hit as long as ONE of them is hit in a session because I'll make money either way AS LONG AS THE PRICE MOVES AWAY FROM MY AVERAGE PH & PL. Easy money!

Anyway, happy pipping!

P.S. I can't believe that it has taken me so long to work out something so simple!

firscall:
Hi dudes,

Glad to see you're making pips and some are even bored! Bored and watching your account overflow is the place to be.

I am having a fair week so far but nothing special. I have spend a great deal of time pulling apart my PH,PL levels and have managed to transform it into what appears to be a stellar system. The three primary weaknesses were:

@ Couldn't forecast if the PH or PL would be hit first;

@ Couldn't forecast if the PH,PL would hold or if price would break out.

@ Waiting for confirmation plays havoc with my stop calculations sometimes resulting in me not getting into a trade until the price has moved 30 pips or more away from the PH or PL.

Anyway, suffice to say that the AVERAGEof the PH & PL is hit 90% of the time and either the PH or PL is hit a very high percentage (which I won't declare as you wouldn't believe it!) of the time.

Anyway, I have moved away from trading FX spot to trading Options. The specific technique that I'm using is basic 'Call Straddles' which actually removes the headache of the problems highlighted above. Now I don't care which level is hit as long as ONE of them is hit in a session because I'll make money either way AS LONG AS THE PRICE MOVES AWAY FROM MY AVERAGE PH & PL. Easy money!

Anyway, happy pipping!

P.S. I can't believe that it has taken me so long to work out something so simple!

howdy stranger!!!! really glad you got a system ur happy with mate. good luck to you!!

yeah getting steady pips now. on one hand really enjoy it, on the other I do get bored waiting for that setup!! but when you get it, BAM!!!! pips in the bank!! lol

your options plays sounds v interesting mate. keep us posted with results. miss your ph pl levels!!!

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
closed position for +30pips....bearish gartly on 15min....

short GU @ 6447 - 15pip (ish) sl will see how PA goes before closing.

reason for short - pa right at fib pivot and macd histo has neg divergence with bearish gartley pattern on 15min tf

Gazmeistergeneral:
short GU @ 6447 - 15pip (ish) sl will see how PA goes before closing. reason for short - pa right at fib pivot and macd histo has neg divergence with bearish gartley pattern on 15min tf

just got out -5pips - don't like this pa.....gartley failed.

On monday

egkid:
Here my plan ,Hope it goes as i think my TP1@FIB 50% that mean 200 ++ pip

Let see where we gonna CLOSE today:-)

Good luck all

PS: cya later tonight

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179446

What can i say!I didn't hold my position,Wish i know WHY duh

egkid:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179446 What can i say!I didn't hold my position,Wish i know WHY duh

man that was a GOOD call!!!! well done mate. next time saty in the trade hey

i'm done - +25 today, not v good but at least in the green!! could have hit my first TP but got out of gu because of bearish zup pattern on 15min tf....any other day would have been ok!! can't win them all!!

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
howdy stranger!!!! really glad you got a system ur happy with mate. good luck to you!!

yeah getting steady pips now. on one hand really enjoy it, on the other I do get bored waiting for that setup!! but when you get it, BAM!!!! pips in the bank!! lol

your options plays sounds v interesting mate. keep us posted with results. miss your ph pl levels!!!

Gaz

mait cheers! to hit ph pl 90% of the time its realy great ! a big succses. keep posting,waitting for you pl, ph.you aare big.

notch

avi1:
mait cheers! to hit ph pl 90% of the time its realy great ! a big succses. keep posting,waitting for you pl, ph.you aare big.

wish you the best, hope to see you back