Eurusd/gbpusd - page 52

firscall:
Gaz, how do you use the trixema?

sorry mate, didn't answer question did i lol....carried away!!

erm, I wait for fast ema to cross zero - this must happen in direction of overall trend and macd histo must also be above zero...

cheers

Gaz, I think we are talking about a different indicator...also Notch....I am using an inidcator called THV 3 ATR Pips...Under the inputs it gives you period which mine is set to (20) and multiplier which was set to (3.0) and I changed it to 1....it now gives me a 12 pip SL on 5 min on EU...not sure if this is correct or what you were asking...

IMARICH1:
Gaz, I think we are talking about a different indicator...also Notch....I am using an inidcator called THV 3 ATR Pips...Under the inputs it gives you period which mine is set to (20) and multiplier which was set to (3.0) and I changed it to 1....it now gives me a 12 pip SL on 5 min on EU...not sure if this is correct or what you were asking...

Thanks. I'd be grateful if you could let the thread know how the 12 pip SL works for you in live trading.

IMARICH1:

screen print please mate.

cheers

Here ya go

Files:
trix.jpg  169 kb

IMARICH1:
Here ya go

OOOHHHHHH sorry mate.......This thing sits at the bottom of my 1hr chart....don't use it for 'actual' trading as such....its more of a confirm to what i may be already thinking....ie we are still in an uptrend channel on EU at the moment and trixema backs that up....savvy?

If you guys don't mind I'll post the pips gained/lossed from the volty system.

Notch let me know when you trade the Volty and go in....this way I can watch and make sure I am doing it correctly....thanks.....

You may have this indy already.

Files:

EU chart

could break up if close through that downwards TL its just kissed: Macd negative at the mo so need uptick there too to confirm the break....

we'll see, I will trade the signals!!

Files:
eu1hr_3.bmp  1921 kb