15m Magical MA - page 9

haugerle:
Hello mphpopular,

thanks a lot for your clear explanations. It helps me really a lot. Also the attached pictures explain more than thousand words, how you say.

regards

haugerle

Plz do not hesistate to ask if you have further question

fx.ayman:
Peace be upon you

Thank you a creative person ..

Somehow I recognize this setup but I dunno where I saw it before.

Btw, I pay my eye on the -ve divergence as well as you could see it at the link. So juz wait to short using magical ma.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178994/page36

Hi, MPH, thanks a lot for your explanation. It's very helpful.

Hi mphpopular,

Such a great system you have here & thanks for sharing it. Just found it & testing it. Got one noob question - how you set-up your macd in 1h cause mine ones are just a histo & a single line (histo & line didn't jagged & don't have that dotted line).

Cheers.

Installation :

2 File attached

.tpl file should placed in template folder

[eg : C:\.....\IBFX\templates]

.ex4 file should placed in indicators folder

[eg : C:\.......\IBFX\experts\indicators]

After process of copy and paste, restart your mt4.

Open a 15m chart, then click charts --> templates --> magical ma

Add-on1:

Added the MACD indy that I used to identify divergence in higher TF (optional)

Files:

nahmy:
Hi mphpopular,

Such a great system you have here & thanks for sharing it. Just found it & testing it. Got one noob question - how you set-up your macd in 1h cause mine ones are just a histo & a single line (histo & line didn't jagged & don't have that dotted line).

Cheers.

Go check Page1 Post2, I juz updated the post with the indy you requested.

For your knowledge, my MACD is different from the MACD offered by the MT4. Test it then you will understand.

mphpopular:
Go check Page1 Post2, I juz updated the post with the indy you requested. For your knowledge, my MACD is different from the MACD offered by the MT4. Test it then you will understand.

Thanks MPH, I'll surely look into it. Now attached is my latest post on 15m cable. what has actually happen?, need your comment & advise. It hit my SL.

Files:

nahmy:
Thanks MPH, I'll surely look into it. Now attached is my latest post on 15m cable. what has actually happen?, need your comment & advise. It hit my SL.

I cant see ur attached image. Why?

ok let me try show the image one more time.

Files:

I think it might due to insufficient post, that y we cant see the image you attached.

But I guess your question is this. Why will lose during yesterday.

Bcoz I did the same loss as well, this is due to ranging of the currency pair. As I mentioned before, ranging doesn't work good for this method.

Files: