I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 67

totaltrader:
Please CfdTrader, it(he,she) might place his(her,your) insole(staff) and the warning. Thanks. Pardon for my poor English.

I don't understand one single word of your sentence.

Sorry CfdTrader. Please, your template and your indicators.

Thanks.

Last posting here

Sorry , I don't post here anymore

how come were we rude?

100% and more profit per month is possible from forex trading if you have proper knowledge of worldwide factors & their movements and also proper money management.

The other day I was reading through a forex forum where many forex traders have posted their journals about taking $300,000 investment to $3 million+ in a year.

hi guys thanks for the indicators.

Made a Ton off the old ABHA & Ichikomo

Okay fellas I have been making sick money with the old ABHA combined with the Ichikomo in MT4 playing the cross now I will test this system and give you guys an indicator that does not repaint. place it on top of this system and reap the rewards.

Thank you Goody6000 for opening my eyes.

Michael

hi goody 6000

i can't ready your indic

mgs1f:
Okay fellas I have been making sick money with the old ABHA combined with the Ichikomo in MT4 playing the cross now I will test this system and give you guys an indicator that does not repaint. place it on top of this system and reap the rewards.

Thank you Goody6000 for opening my eyes.

Michael

Do you use the default settings that come with the indicator or do you tweak it any???

Xard777

xard777:
Do you use the default settings that come with the indicator or do you tweak it any??? Xard777

No tweaking just default it will also give you an alert.