I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 57

Wow!

hewtwok:
Looking at the original indicator of [V03]ABHAFXS, i now realised its a modified version of Centre of Gravity indicator

I'm using the default setting of

Number of bars: 85

Order: 0 (value of 2 and above will make the lines slanted)

Ecart: 2.2 (this determines the space between all the lines)

So it basically measures the High and Low of pass 85 bars, with the white line being the midpoint of the bars.

So if you put it in 4H, when the next bar drawn, it will recalculate another set of 85 bars again, and hence it will repaints.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

yes...it is so...in a nut shell...now the question is...why it works sometimes?...if you give correct answer the drinks are on me...

like what you ask...why it works sometimes?

so it don't really work most of the time rite?

i guess every indicator will works sometimes, but not always

btw, are u guys still using the same default setting? or u guys using different indicator now?

hewtwok:
like what you ask...why it works sometimes?

so it don't really work most of the time rite?

i guess every indicator will works sometimes, but not always

nope...my question is:...why it works sometimes?

(that was somewhat wrong/right answer)

Pava:
Listen...if it repaints it repaints...there is no 2 ways about it...and if it repaints it does not work....and I don't care where oan stole his ideas....all his indicators repaint....

In post 546 I made it clear (live state) that OAN's system as well as ABHA's one work great!

What else do anyone needs? I don't care whether it repaints or not 'cause they are of different nature -- here one must pay attention to the present moment, believe there are many hidden indications to trade it correctly.... of trend strength, of volatility,tension of price & signs of reversal ......

We must scrutinize in deep new views & not just pick up a smattering of smth.

Indeed there are many things to discover in there , -- just eager & will

regards

redneedle:
In post 546 I made it clear (live state) that OAN's system as well as ABHA's one work great!

What else do anyone needs? I don't care whether it repaints or not 'cause they are of different nature -- here one must pay attention to the present moment, believe there are many hidden indications to trade it correctly.... of trend strength, of volatility,tension of price & signs of reversal ......

We must scrutinize in deep new views & not just pick up a smattering of smth.

Indeed there are many things to discover in there , -- just eager & will

regards

Hi Redneedle,

Can you share your indicator's that you are using in post #551 ???

I want trying your strategy like in your chart.

Thank you so much for kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

Paulinge:
Hi Redneedle,

Can you share your indicator's that you are using in post #551 ???

I want trying your strategy like in your chart.

Thank you so much for kindness.

Best regards,

Paulinge

tomorrow will post ,I need to fix a bit...it

redneedle:
tomorrow will post ,I need to fix a bit...it

Thank you so Much Redneedle.

I'm waiting your post...

Best regards,

Paulinge

Hi all! As I promise here is indi masah

Hope it will help in trading

Well I should say be careful the market is very complicated now

GOOD LUCK !

Files:

Pava:
Exactly:))))....I doubt Oan ever traded...Overblown lies create overblown gossip resulting in more lies...reminds me of someone...(guess who?:)

Well reading this i thought i should stay out of this gossip - who is who . Actually people start talking about it when ....

But probably you 're aware that Oan's system ( specific gravity & timing) is a special mod of Belhayate trader system, search yourself whether it worth to pay attention to it or not .

&

REALLY STOP WALLOW IN MUD ANYONE! it's easy

You can make smth better - do it , show your wits.

I'll be 1st to say big thanks to you. - be creative

Regards!