I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 56

Oan's system and signals

Oan signals

This message is written on another forum...

Enjoy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *********

How is it going? Is it worth the $100/month???

Message from Senior Member

I demoed Oan's system for more than a month, and it was not profitable. Even amongst Oan's own signals in the member's forum were lots of losers. A few days ago Oan himself wrote in his forum that last week all of his signals turned to be losers, and it was his worst week.

I still think the system has potential. The price most of the time sooner or later turns back after it touched a COG line. I see two problems:

1. Oan's timer indicator is not accurate. If all signals match, the price still can go against us for hours or 1-2 days before turning to our direction. Unfortunately, during this time our sl can be hit.

2. Because of the Martingale money management, if the system loses, it loses huge. With 360 pips stop loss and the infinity money managment the loss is 360 + 2x260 + 4x160 = 1520 pips!

In other forums we are trying to find an indicator which is more accurate than Oan's timer. Then with the increased timing accuracy we can hopefully forget the Martingale money management too.

ABHA or ABBA ?

ABHA or ABBA ?

I prefer the song "Money, money, money " from ABBA , because ABHA will blow up your account sooner or later !

CfdTrader:
Oan signals

This message is written on another forum...

Enjoy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *********

How is it going? Is it worth the $100/month???

Message from Senior Member

I demoed Oan's system for more than a month, and it was not profitable. Even amongst Oan's own signals in the member's forum were lots of losers. A few days ago Oan himself wrote in his forum that last week all of his signals turned to be losers, and it was his

worst week.

I still think the system has potential. The price most of the time sooner or later turns back after it touched a COG line. I see two problems:

1. Oan's timer indicator is not accurate. If all signals match, the price still can go against us for hours or 1-2 days before turning to our direction. Unfortunately, during this time our sl can be hit.

2. Because of the Martingale money management, if the system loses, it loses huge. With 360 pips stop loss and the infinity money managment the loss is 360 + 2x260 + 4x160 = 1520 pips!

In other forums we are trying to find an indicator which is more accurate than Oan's timer. Then with the increased timing accuracy we can hopefully forget the Martingale money management too.

Well from my personal experience following Oan's explanations & signals in his private forum - Oan was & is a perfect Trader with a big expertise and well known on arabic forums as a big master of trading, as to his losses - every one now and again faces ups & downs in his practice but percentage is different

a big master of trading ?

Oan a big master of trading ?

I have my doubts, because there are several indications .... , but I don't want to talk about that.

HeHe

CfdTrader:
Oan a big master of trading ? I have my doubts, because there are several indications .... , but I don't want to talk about that.

Exactly:))))....I doubt Oan ever traded...Overblown lies create overblown gossip resulting in more lies...reminds me of someone...(guess who?:)

?

redneedle:
Well reading this i thought i should stay out of this gossip - who is who . Actually people start talking about it when ....

But probably you 're aware that Oan's system is a mod of Belhayate trader system, search yourself whether it worth to pay attention to it or not .

&

REALLY STOP WALLOW IN MUD ANYONE! it's easy

You can make smth better - do it , show your wits.

I'll be 1st to say big thanks to you. - be creative

Regards!

Listen...if it repaints it repaints...there is no 2 ways about it...and if it repaints it does not work....and I don't care where oan stole his ideas....all his indicators repaint....

redneedle:
I think this time to start buying (11 GMT) USD/CAN

Hi redneedle, any chance of posting the blue and orange indicator that is in the sub window of post 551??

All the best

Xard777

am 41 pips now

i am not sure, most likely because i am new. but i thought repainting is good as it keep the current support and resistance updated. as its not possible to stay the same now and 1 month later. the reading must be updated and change but it act as a rather accurate guide of when to place your trades. this system needs monitoring still like all other manual system..

Looking at the original indicator of [V03]ABHAFXS, i now realised its a modified version of Centre of Gravity indicator

I'm using the default setting of

Number of bars: 85

Order: 0 (value of 2 and above will make the lines slanted)

Ecart: 2.2 (this determines the space between all the lines)

So it basically measures the High and Low of pass 85 bars, with the white line being the midpoint of the bars.

So if you put it in 4H, when the next bar drawn, it will recalculate another set of 85 bars again, and hence it will repaints.

Correct me if i'm wrong.